Hawthorne Home - Janesville, WI

Very homelike

This place is a great home. My grandmother loves it here. We are very fortunate to have found a place that is so caring and treats us all with respect. The staff go above and beyond their caregiver duties.

Family

I love this place! My mom was at another home and she was falling all the time! She was black and blue, but since I moved her here almost a year ago... no falls. She is doing great! No falls! She's even walking more! The other "assisted living" kept her in a wheelchair because they didn't want to watch her. Here she is an individual
and she is FAMILY! They are a family home that makes all of the individuals that make Hawthorne Home their home their family too! We know the staff as if they were our own family. [Removed] does a great job with our mother and I could imagine no place better!

Caring Staff!!

I would recommend this community because the staff has been great. They take very good care of my loved one, they take her outside and helped her transition go smooth when she made the move to the community. They have great meals, they look very good. The place is kept very clean, we haven't had any problems with anything yet.

It Is Not Good Here

I would not recommend anyone moving into this community. It was not a good experience. There were only a few okay staff here but this community is terrible. I moved my mom out from this place.