Milestone Assisted Living and Memory Care of Stoughton - Stoughton, WI

We enjoyed the tour and feel it is modern, clean and well organized. We looked at Tall Grass which was a place my Dad felt was more like home, clean yet comfortable. We will continue to look though.

A good experience!

My parents are doing well since their move to Milestone Assisted Living. They went in at 2 different levels of care and the staff there have been able to accommodate them well. They are very open minded and help with whatever they can.

Best of the best!!

This community is excellent in every way, I highly recommend them to anyone looking! The place is kept so clean it's incredible. When the staff isn't doing anything, they just start cleaning. The meals are very good. They have a variety of activities for all of the residents to come together and interact. So far, there is nothing we feel they have to improve on.

Beautiful community!

Things seem to be going well for mom since moving to Milestone Assisted Living and Memory Care of Stoughton. The staff are doing a good job of caring for all of her needs. The community is brand new and immaculate throughout.

Good Experience For My Dad Here

It has been a good experience for us here with this community. It is a lovely community. everything is very well maintained and clean. They have a very good staff here, they are helpful and attentive. He is in good hands here. There are activities offered, he recently went blowing. The food is fair, they do serve well balanced meals. This is a community I would recommend, because I know he is being cared for well here.

Mileston Senior Living in Stoughton, WI

Lisa Ford - helped to settle my in-laws concerns about moving into a new facility. She went above and beyond and actually took a trip to Chicago and visited my mother-in-law in her current home. This really helped to calm and set the stage for a beautiful transition! Wonderful caring staff!

Milestone Assisted Living and Memory Care of Stoughton provides residents with a scenic view of the surrounding farmlands and hills. Studios, single-bedroom apartments and double-bedroom apartments are all offered as residential living arrangement options. Amenities available at Milestone Assisted Living include open-access balconies, patios, cable television, private phone access, private baths and handrails to assist with mobility. The facility personalizes the services that it provides to each resident to ensure that all of their needs are taken care of.