Huntington Place Senior Living- Janesville, WI

Overall Great Place!

I rate Hintington Place a five in everything! My parents are both doing well there. The staff has been great. Huntington has exceeded my expectations. Very supportive placement, they been great. Huntingotn Place is an overall great place!

I have mixed feelings so far.

I have mixed feelings so far. The transition hasn't been very smooth. I haven't seen them really make the effort they said they were going to, to get her integrated and involved with the community. There have also been some billing issues and confusion. It's clean, and well maintained, the staff is friendly, and all of that is good, it's just been a rough transition.

Five Star Reviews

Tthank you so much, we really appreciate your input. Here at Five Star Senior Living we strive to deliver quality care to all of our residents and their families, we wish to deliver a positive, warm and nurturing hospitality experience and we hold our staff to such standards as well. With that being said, we seek room to improve, so if you are willing, we kindly ask you to call our Gold Star Service line [removed] and provide us more details.

Not Enough Rooms

The dining room looked beautiful. One thing they could improve on is make more rooms available for memory care. Their facility has a waiting list and if they could add more rooms that would be great. They were very helpful to us and gave us good suggestions.

Everyone at Huntington place is very ...

Everyone at Huntington place is very friendly and helpful. They are interested in the happiness and well being of their residents. They are very professional in all aspects of their services. We are delighted that mom is at Huntington place where she is happy and we know she is not alone and is being well taken care of.

Very nice community

This is an option we considered when looking into places for my Mom. It's a very lovely community, and the staff were friendly, but it is also very pricey. It is a facility that provides care of all different levels, so it is fairly large as well. We were more interested in something smaller and more personal for Mom.

The BEST choice for Dad!

We are very pleased with our choice to move Dad to Huntington for respite care! The staff has been exceptionally caring and accomodating. The staff is well trained in Alzheimer's care and are helping us learn how to best care for Dad too. The facility is very nice, secure, the food is wonderful, and the activities seem to be very good for Dad in helping him to be more social. We toured many places and Huntington was a shining star among them in overall quality and value. We'd highly recommend.

Seems to be okay

He likes it there, I think it's a pretty nice place and he's one of the few men that are there, there's a lot of women, but they're taking care of him.
He's doing a lot better now than he was, we were pretty worried about him for awhile there and it finally dawned on him that he needed help and Huntington seems to be taking good care of him. Overall, I would say it's pretty good.

Beautiful Place with Many Activities

It's a beautiful place! It's a senior apartment building and it's really expensive but it's worth it. I'm busy all the time. I didn't realize that I could work so much in retirement. They take people on trips, shopping, everything! I'm truly amazed at it and I'm too busy playing golf.

I haven't found anything yet to improve on. The experience right now, on a 1 to 10 basis, is a 10. I like the idea that I don't have to mow grass or wash windows or shovel snow.

Everything just worked out

We chose this community because of the reputation of Huntington Place. When I visited the community I was very pleased with the reception I received and the quality of the staff and community. I was pleasantly surprised that it was within our budget and was really the best community in the area. I am very pleased with the overall community and quality of care. They have very good communication between our family and the care of our mother. We get called and told about what is going on rather then us trying to find out, so they really do include us in the care. We are very happy with Huntington Place and would recommend it to anyone.

Very small.

Very small.

Recommend

Recommend

At Huntington Place we are committed to providing an environment for our seniors that emphasizes family, friends and community. Within our community you will experience a warm atmosphere where quality of care and quality of life go hand-in-hand.     Huntington Place condominiums are built for today’s active adults, offering ownership with a maintenance-free lifestyle.

Huntington Place Independent Apartments are designed to meet the needs of active adults looking for a simple lifestyle but also wanting some amenities such as banking, meal choices, beauty/barber and foot care services, as well as an organized activity program.

Huntington Place Assisted Living provides a home-like environment featuring individual apartments, with a private bath and kitchenette, with staff on duty 24 hours a day to meet care needs. Furnished Respite apartments are also available when care is needed for just a short time.

Huntington Place Memory & Advanced Care homes specialize in caring for people with dementia, Alzheimer’s and those with advanced age needs. You will experience a home-like atmosphere featuring individual rooms with private half baths.

Life’s treasures are people—together. Huntington Place residents are our inspiration to do ordinary things in an extraordinary way. Visit Huntington Place and we will help you select a residence that fits your needs and your lifestyle.