Home Again Assisted Living- Cambridge - Cambridge, WI

Home Again Assisted Living- Cambridge - Cambridge, WI has yet not published prices.

Review of Home Again Living

This facility is clean, modern, private rooms w/bathroom. The staff is friendly and seem competent. It is fairly new (4 years) and is still trying to "find itself". We have daily exercise, but not a lot of other activities, the food is adequate. A variety of residents, but people are nice, seem happy here. I feel safe here.

Review of Home Again Living

For the most part I would give it a high rating for Home Again, especially the staff. Where I need assistance, those needs are cheerfully met. My quarters are adequate for my needs. The one area that needs some improvement is the food. Part of which my appetite is effected by my illness (kidney failure) so many food items are not appetizing to me.

Review of Home Again Living

Enjoys staff and other residents. Very happy with most everything. Good management team. Food could improve with more variety. Transportation is only Monday & Wednesday provided by the facility. Very clean.

Great home to be at.

Very friendly contact! Lovely facility, clean, residents appear well kept and happy

Place for dad

We liked this community it is nice and clean and well taken care of. So far the food has been good. There aren't as much daily activities going on as we expected. They have a bus service to take them shopping or to the doctor. The grounds are landscaped well. There are limited people he can communicate with they all just need more care than my dad does. I would recommend it to someone not as active.

Our beautiful Cambridge Assisted Living Facility is crafted in warm earthy colors in a beautiful Prairie style charm. This location has unique features like an on-site chef, in-house beauty salon, remote patient monitoring and security system, and the latest in assisted living technology.

Home Again Assisted Living offers a personal touch in a home like environment with on-staff Registered Nurses. Dedicated to quality and service; we provide dignity, independence, choice, and individual attention to all of our residents.