Azura Memory Care of Clinton - Clinton, WI

Review of Azura Memory Care

Family/home-liked environment, great care to residents. First time I didn't have to worry about my dad+his care. Awesome staff.

Azura Memory Care Of Clinton

clean, great food and nice helpful staff

Paula Gibson

Thank you for your kind review. We greatly appreciate it!

Review of Azura Memory Care of Clinton - Clinton, WI

My mom lived at Azura for 9 years. Care was absolutely wonderful. She was treated as family. Food is great, lots of activities and parties. We were treated as family also, I would recommend Azura Clinton to everyone who needs a great memory care home. When mom died, everyone was so supportive, and I still get warm welcomes from the staff if I see them out in the community.

Paula Gibson

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Azura. We loved caring for your mom and truly were honored to know her. Thank you for trusting in our care, please know she and you will always be part of our Azura family!

Review of Azura Memory Care of Clinton - Clinton, WI

My mother [Removed] lives at Azura – it has become her beloved home. She feels so comfortable and content. She loves all the staff; they treat her like family - all call her “Granma”. I cannot say enough about the women who care for her all day and night – they are truly angels – Thank you from the bottom of my heart – [Removed]

Paula Gibson

Thank you so very much for this wonderful review and for speaking so highly about Azura and our EXCEPTIONAL team! We are so blessed to be able to know and care for your Mom!!!

Review of Azura Memory Care of Clinton - Clinton, WI

The care my mom received was absolutely the best around she had been in two other facilities.
She was treated with respect and dignity that everyone should be. They cared for her as if she was there mom along with treating mom excellent they also treat my family wonderfully.
We have made some lifelong friends.

Paula Gibson

Thank you so much for trusting in our care and sharing that with others. We greatly appreciate it! As we say at Azura, once you walk through our doors you are family!!!

Review of Azura Memory Care of Clinton - Clinton, WI

I don’t have enough words to express my gratitude to the Azura staff! Leaving my husband at Azura is the hardest, most gut wrenching thing I’ve ever had to do. The staff recognized this and comforted me, sat with me when I cried and constantly updated me on [Removed] “new life” at Azura! He has adjusted well and now considered this his ‘home ’. I am both sad and comforted by [Removed] acceptance of his new home – he is and always will be the love of my life!

Paula Gibson

Thank you for this amazing feedback!! We greatly appreciate it!! We love having your husband within our family of care and you too!

Review of Azura Memory Care of Clinton - Clinton, WI

Azura Memory Care of Clinton is an updated facility that is very well kept. The staff is exceptional. They are long term workers which makes a difference. The staff’s loving and caring personalities truly make the residents and their families feel comforted. The staff creates a bond with the residents that better allows them to care for the residents specific, individual needs.

Paula Gibson

Thank you for this wonderful feedback! We greatly appreciate hearing your thoughts on our building, our exceptional team and our care!

Review of Azura Memory Care of Clinton - Clinton, WI

My father was well cared for. I loved to visit him with my son. All of the caregivers were wonderful to be around and handled his personal situation with dignity and respect.

Paula Gibson

We loved being able to spend time with your Dad. Thank you for your kind words of praise. We will be sure to share it with our Team and let them know how truly amazing they all are!

Review of Azura Memory Care of Clinton - Clinton, WI

We were very happy to have our sister at Azura Memory Care. We always found it very clean, the staff took excellent care of her.
Very friendly and helpful. They always kept us very well informed on her.
Would highly recommend Azura to others.

Paula Gibson

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Azura with others. Caring for your sister was a highlight for us all and we are so glad we had the opportunity to know and love her!! Thank you for trusting in our care!

Azura exceeds expectations. The care here is more than excellent. They give personal attention to the residents, which is so needed. Azura Clinton is the best.

Paula Gibson

Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback!! We agree wholeheartedly that our Clinton home and Team is EXCEPTIONAL!

This community was not the right place for dad!!

My dad did not do well when he stayed at this community. When they evaluated him they said he was more advanced than he was. He was not able to be as active as he liked and since leaving he has declined some. The caregivers were nice they just did not seem to engage him in things he liked to do. He sat around most days.

Paula Gibson

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us. We wanted to let you know that we have provided additional training through our MOSAIC program to ensure that all of our residents are engaged throughout the day. Our goal is to provide them with a MOSAIC of love and support that encourages them to live, not just exist.

Providing compassionate care begins with a secure, warm setting. When people with memory loss feel at home, they respond more positively and interact more with others.

At Azura Memory Care our relationship-based care philosophy recognizes each person is an extraordinary individual and focuses on engagement.

Azura has earned a reputation for elevating the standard of memory care through our evidence-based, cutting-edge training called MOSAIC. This exclusive training program ensures every Team Member understands the disease process of dementia and how to effectively approach, communicate and engage those within our care to successfully help them have a joyful experience.

Our belief is that every part of our care needs to be a personalized MOSAIC of love and support that encourages our residents to live, not just exist.

We're proud of the caliber of programming we provide, and we promise you that your loved one will be cared for with respect and unparalleled support for their physical, mental and emotional needs.

Experience Azura, Experience Joy!