Azura Memory Care of Stoughton - Stoughton, WI

Review of Azura Memory Care of Stoughton - Stoughton, WI

Azura is a quality memory facility. My mom’s care over the last 4+ years has been good. While some of the staff seems to have high turnover rates, the staff who get to know mom are very good at communicating the joys and concerns of my mom’s daily life. I would and have suggested to others to check out Azura!

Paula Gibson

Thank you for this wonderful feedback, we have many caregivers in Stoughton that have been with us for decades and they are the true heart behind our care. We are honored to be able to help your Mom and thank you for trusting us to do so!

Review of Azura Memory Care of Stoughton - Stoughton, WI

The staff seems very accommodating towards residents, very caring and helpful.
It takes a very special person to work each day with residents who have memory issues and the staff at Azura is just that, very special.
I appreciate the good work you do!

Paula Gibson

At Azura our belief is that this our residents home and we simply have the honor and privilege of working in it. It's one of our training techniques in MOSAIC, so we are so glad to hear this personalized approach is coming through. Thank you for letting us know and recognizing the good work we do!

Review of Azura Memory Care of Stoughton - Stoughton, WI

Thank you for your calm and patient care of my father and for you careful attention to his health needs as well as his social and emotional needs.

Paula Gibson

Thank you for the honor of caring for your Dad! We are very blessed to be able to be there for him and for you!

Review of Azura Memory Care of Stoughton - Stoughton, WI

Generally satisfied that our mother, age 97, is in a safe and caring environment.
Lots of new faces showing up. Not sure why major (recent) staff turnover – I am watching closely, however.
Staff is caring and observant.
Only small concern is the frequent offering of sweet snacks before meals. (Sweets always win over veggies and protein)

Paula Gibson

Thank you for this wonderful feedback and while there may be some new faces, many of our caregivers in our Stoughton home have been there decades. These steadfast Team Members are the true heart of our care. We will look into your request for less sweets before meals, perhaps our resident baking group is making too many goodies?

Review of Azura Memory Care of Stoughton - Stoughton, WI

This has and is the best place for Barbaro. The staff are great caretakers and I am so happy we have my barbaro this facility.

Paula Gibson

Thank you for these words of praise, we are so blessed to help all of those within our Azura family of care!

Review of Azura Memory Care of Stoughton - Stoughton, WI

My mother has been a resident in Stoughton for just about 2 years now. Her care there has been very good. Staff are kind, compassionate and sensitive to individual needs. Mom seems happy and content.
Thank You, Azura!!

Paula Gibson

Thank you for your kind words, it is such an honor to care for your Mom and all of those within our Azura family! Thank you for trusting in our care!

Review of Azura Memory Care of Stoughton - Stoughton, WI

I feel we found the best home for my dad possible!! Everyone is great!!

Paula Gibson

Thank you for this wonderful response! We greatly appreciate the feedback!

Thank you!

Azura memory care has been a fantastic find for me for a place for my wife. I love the caregivers and all they do. It is one of the most underappreciated jobs out there and tough to do. So hats off to them! They understand my wife's issues and deal with them patiently. Not all places are that patient. She was at another facility that flatly kicked her out. Leaving me in a difficult situation. But Azura in Stoughton knew they could and would take care of her. I am very in debted to them for what they do.

Paula Gibson

Thank you for this wonderful feedback! We are so very, very honored to be able to care for your wife and our other residents at Azura too!

We enjoyed the tour and feel it is modern, clean and well organized. We looked at another Tall Grass that my Dad felt more at home with. We will continue to view a few places though.

Paula Gibson

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to visit our home too!! Please know that we would welcome the opportunity to talk with you or your Dad further and offer another visit to you whenever is convenient! Our Team loved showing you around our home and would enjoy welcoming you all to our family of care.

A nice tour for dad's care

This is a community that has two levels. We did not think it would be a good fit for him. We did not want him using the elevator. The was very helpful and caring. They had a good variety of meals that would of been served to him. I did not want him to live somewhere where he might not remember where his room was on his own. They did have activities that he would of been involved with. Families might see if this is a good fit for there loved ones. We would recommend this to other families overall.

Paula Gibson

Thank you for sharing your experience during your tour of Azura Memory Care. As you stated we are a multi-level home, but our centrally located elevator and high staffing ratio makes it easy for residents navigate. Our residents love being able to feel like they are going somewhere special for dinner and activities, rather than just down the hall. We wish you the best and remember if you need assistance feel free to call us any time!

Great option for loved one!

Azura Memory Care of Stoughton is a beautiful community. The staff that offered the tour were very friendly and addressed all of our concerns. The community was smaller in size with a smaller number of residents. They offer a variety of activities for the residents to participate in.

Paula Gibson

Thank you for taking the time visit our Azura home! We greatly appreciate it!

Dad raves about the food!!!

The staff at this community is really good. There is good communication with the family. I did try the food and it was good. They offer daily activities, however he does not feel comfortable participating at this time. Azura is kept very clean and I would recommend this community.

Paula Gibson

We are so glad that your Dad loves the food, we do too! In fact, our Team sits down and shares every meal with the residents, eating the same food that they do. Thank you for trusting in our care and being a part of our Azura family too!

I was so very glad I found Azura Memory Care in Stoughton! The Director is a dear and has been there for awhile. The staff are happy and like to work there; they even volunteered this information without being asked!

My mother needed to be in a place where she could be touched and know people were around for her. Azura was the perfect spot for that!

It is a cozy, homey facility full of laughter, hugs and caring. It was the perfect spot for my mother's life to end. I cannot say enough wonderful things about this home.

Paula Gibson

Thank you for the rave review of Azura. We love having your Mom in our midst too!

very happy

We are very happy at Azura Memory Care of Stoughton. I have no complaints. Everything has gone well. It has been a good experience.

Paula Gibson

Thank you for sharing your experience with our family of care. We greatly appreciate it!

My experience with Azura Memory Care in Stoughton has been outstanding. My Mom and Dad moved into an apartment there. The Azura staff is amazing. They are respectful in the manner in which they interact with their residents. They are friendly and supportive of the family. When my Mom took a downhill turn, the Azura staff's care and compassion helped her final days be more bearable. The Azura staff went "above and beyond" in helping my Dad recover from two hip surgeries. We were able to move him back to Azura because of their willingness and expertise in handling a hoyer lift and working with physical therapy. Their delight at having him return from the hospital was heartwarming. His steady recovery progress is due to the quality of care he receives from the Azura staff. The culture at Azura is based on the core value of respect which is embraced by the staff. Azura offers a "one-stop shop" for medical care. It is a family environment that is warm, friendly, fun and delivers quality care. It is a tremendous relief for me that I don't have to worry about the care my Dad is receiving. Azura treats him as part of their family. We treat Azura as part of our family. I am happy that my Dad is being cared for by such caring staff.

Paula Gibson

Thank you for sharing your experience with our family of care. It is very greatly appreciated!

Pros: pleasant "suite" w. 2 doub...

Pros: pleasant "suite" w. 2 double windows, small home-y place, Cons: lower level... need to use elevator

Paula Gibson

Thank you for touring Azura. We greatly appreciate! It's easy to look at the building and feel this is the main importance, but most families quickly realize that the care far outweighs room size or elevators.

Providing compassionate care begins with a secure, warm setting. When people with memory loss feel at home, they respond more positively and interact more with others.

At Azura Memory Care our relationship-based care philosophy recognizes each person is an extraordinary individual and focuses on engagement.

Azura has earned a reputation for elevating the standard of memory care through our evidence-based, cutting-edge training called MOSAIC. This exclusive training program ensures every Team Member understands the disease process of dementia and how to effectively approach, communicate and engage those within our care to successfully help them have a joyful experience.

Our belief is that every part of our care needs to be a personalized MOSAIC of love and support that encourages our residents to live, not just exist.

We're proud of the caliber of programming we provide, and we promise you that your loved one will be cared for with respect and unparalleled support for their physical, mental and emotional needs.

Experience Azura, Experience Joy!