Our House Memory Care - Janesville, WI

Our House Memory Care - Janesville, WI has yet not published prices.

A home atmosphere

The staff have been very helpful and mom is getting a lot of attention. This community is the size of a large ranch house and mom likes this. The food is good, healthy and made fresh. The community is well taken care of. She likes that the kitchen is in the middle of the community. I would recommend this community.

Home cooked meals!

This is a great facility! It is very clean and well maintained, and the staff are sure to take care of my loved one's needs and requests. The food is home cooked and there are healthy options for my loved one to choose from. I would recommend this facility!

Too Busy!!

The Our House Memory Care was a nice community. The staff seemed to be very nice. The tour guide took me around the building, showing me the rooms as well as the dining room. The place was just too busy for my loved one. There just seemed to be a lot going on at all times and it's just not what we needed at the time.

My family would like to thank you for showing us your facility. We are still undecided what course to take with our loved one. If we decide that placing him in such a facility, or when the time comes that it no longer is our choice, we will keep your facility as a possibility. Sincerely, [Removed] [Removed]

Good Community!!

My mother is still going through a transition period and is trying to get used to the community. The staff has been friendly and attentive to her needs. Meals provided for her have been okay they are healthy. Her room is kept clean and organized. Activities are offered on site for the residents. I would recommend this community to friends and family.

They are doing a wonderful job.

They are doing a wonderful job. I like it, and he is happy there. The communication is good. He is well fed. It's clean, and the staff is friendly. I'm pretty happy with the value. They have a big outdoor area that is going to be really nice in the better weather.

Our beautiful Memory Care residence in Janesville provides dignified, quality care for seniors who can no longer live alone because of dementia and other forms of memory loss. Our programs are designed to help those with cognitive needs providing a safe, nurturing and secure home environment. We provide 24-hour staff, medication management, three healthy meals a day (plus snacks) and provide the necessary help with dressing, grooming, and bathing. Also, we can accommodate a short term or respite stay if we have openings.