Azura Memory Care of Beloit(West) - Beloit, WI

Review of Azura

A loving, caring, home-like environment.

Review of Azura

I live in FL and have only visited a few times. I was pleased with the facility, the staff and apparent care provided to my mother.

Review of Azura

The physical layout of Beloit Azura is fine - It's homey. The make or break, however, is the staff. I can't compare with other facilities but I'd bet this Azura staff would challenge and surpass the best. Without mentioning names, they kept my wife happy and smiling through out her seven year residency with Alzheimer's. I couldn't have asked for more.

Review of Azura

No have no complaints on the care for my wife!!

Review of Azura

The caregivers were awesome. When we toured I was impressed with how long the caregivers had worked at Azura. They were wonderful.

Mom is doing great with the transition!

The staff was easy to talk to and answers all of my questions. They provide many healthy options. The community is very clean and welcoming. They encourage my mom to join in on all of the activities.

Paula Gibson

Thank you for trusting us with your Mom's care!

I do recommend Azura Memory Care.

My mom is still having some issues adjusting and settling in, but that's nothing we didn't expect. She is doing okay and things are going well. Azura Memory Care has done everything I need. Some of my concerns and questions are just because I have never been in this situation before, it is something I have to get used to as well. They have quite a few activities in house and also some pople who come in to entertain the residents. They post the menu everyday so we know what she is eating. It does seem like a lot of sandwiches, but they do their main meal during the day and I'm not usually there for that. They do a lighter meal for dinner since most residents go to bed soon after dinner, so it's not a heavy meal. I would recommend this community.

Paula Gibson

Thank you for sharing your experience at Azura Memory Care. We greatly appreciate it!

Going well

Things are going well here. Everything is going along as it should.

Thank you for sharing!

Providing compassionate care begins with a secure, warm setting. When people with memory loss feel at home, they respond more positively and interact more with others.

At Azura Memory Care our relationship-based care philosophy recognizes each person is an extraordinary individual and focuses on engagement.

Azura has earned a reputation for elevating the standard of memory care through our evidence-based, cutting-edge training called MOSAIC. This exclusive training program ensures every Team Member understands the disease process of dementia and how to effectively approach, communicate and engage those within our care to successfully help them have a joyful experience.

Our belief is that every part of our care needs to be a personalized MOSAIC of love and support that encourages our residents to live, not just exist.

We're proud of the caliber of programming we provide, and we promise you that your loved one will be cared for with respect and unparalleled support for their physical, mental and emotional needs.

Experience Azura, Experience Joy!