Harsha Behavioral Center - Terre Haute, IN

Harsha Behavioral Center - Terre Haute, IN has yet not published prices.

Harsha Geriatric for Alzheimers Behaviorial Issues

My father was in Harsha Behavioral Center in the Geriatric Unit for Alzheimers behavior and we seen a huge difference for the better. Three other doctors in our area tried treating him and he kept getting worse. Harsha gets the toughest cases and the results are phenominal. I would highly recommend Harsha.

Harsha Savera Geriatric Unit For Alzheimer's Behavioral Care is wonderful.

My husband was in Harsha’s Savera Geriatric Unit for Alzheimer’s behavioral care and received excellent care by true caring professionals. The doctors do amazing work here and the staff is wonderful. My husband is talking more and no longer needs a wheel chair. We were amazed how well he is walking around now and how good he is now. I would recommend this place to everyone.

Heartbreaking experience

Very bad and heart breaking experience. My father brought in for agressive tendencies. Should mention he has Lewy Body Dementia, about 3 years now. He was a physically functioning 84 year old when he went in. After 4 days, he can't talk, walk, feed himself or physically function as before. They drugged him so much, I don't know if we'll ever see that person again. They didn't stop medicating him until I told them to stop. So mad at this place and the doctors/caregivers in charge.

Not a good experience for my dad

My father was transferred here from Hearthstone Health Campus in order for them to regulate his medications. When I came to visit I was shocked at how much it was like a mental institute, dark long hall ways I was escorted to a waiting room where they brought my father into for my visit, I never saw his room. I was so glad when he was discharged from there back to Hearthstone Health Campus.