Cathedral Health Care Center - Jasper, IN

Cathedral Health Care Center - Jasper, IN has yet not published prices.

• Skilled Nursing
  • Short Term Rehab

Review of Cathedral Health Care Center

We have been grateful to find this facility to be truthful. They take care of my loved one and know her needs. We are very happy with the staff, they work really hard and are professional. The nursing care is excellent. They helped her when she was sick and they gave the right foods to her. The CNA's go out of their way and they have met all of our requests. The therapists have a goal plan for her but she wants more physical therapy. They have had a turnover with new people doing the laundry but they are on top of it. The meals are wonderful and their kitchen is well staffed. She can order anything she wants! They all keep me updated and I get a newsletter and a calendar, that shows everything with outings, special foods like different pies for the residents and root beer floats.

Review of Cathedral Health Care Center

It has been good, my loved one is happy. I wasn't able to bring him clothes for a while and one of the cleaning folks brought him clothes and shoes and helped him set up his phone and everything. He's tickled. The nursing care is awesome, it's the highest. It takes a lot to put up with him and they're doing a great job with him. If he needs something they will call me.

Review of Cathedral Health Care Center

My loved one thinks their rehab therapy is doing good and is what he needs. The staff is very kind and very nice. Some of them aren't, though. The meals are fine. They do communicate. I am happy with them.

Review of Cathedral Health Care Center

No place is perfect. My brother was in a little nicer place before. They need to update the rooms and his blinds are down. The service is excellent. My sister was there too and they treated her well too. She was a tough person and bipolar. She smoked outside there. He would not like therapy. The nurse at the front desk is awesome and the gal in the office was nice. Everybody I have been in contact with has been really good. The nursing care is very good. The cleanliness is average and not on a high end. They have people there for 20 years. The floors and building are clean. My brother complains and wants more food. He says it is not too bad. If anything happens they contact me.

Review of Cathedral Health Care Center

They have been really good and things are working out well. The therapy services are good and my loved one likes them. The staff has been nice to us and they keep us well informed. No complaints about the nursing care for they are doing a good job. The meals look pretty good to me. There is always room for improvement with the cleanliness but the eating area and the recreation area are all clean.

Review of Cathedral Health Care Center

They communicate with me about her health. There is an aide who brushes my mom's hair and braids it. She keeps her clean and I appreciate it. The nurses are slow in getting my mom to see the doctor and sometimes the staff is not coming and getting her to go to the bathroom. Her food is not hot and sometimes she cannot eat the food so I bring her food. The cleanliness could improve.

Review of Cathedral Health Care Center

It's a very warm and friendly environment they have there.

Review of Cathedral Health Care Center

Just from the people I've talked to have been great. He is improving there is no doubt about that! I can only say how he feels. As far as the staff and the people I've talked to are great. When I was there all I can say is I have seen other places and it's clean and some other places are a lot worse. It's like hospital food. Anytime I have a question they contacted me.

Review of Cathedral Health Care Center

When the receptionist answers the phone in the morning I instantly get to where I need to be. If I call on the weekends, the phone rings for days. Any questions I have someone is able to discuss. The speech therapist, she has been phenomenal. She was instrumental in making sure my brother was getting water. As long as she is there, there is hope. They are very good about calling to let me know if there has been a change in medication or if has gone to the hospital.

Review of Cathedral Health Care Center

I think that they are short-handed. Some of the areas seem cleaner than other areas. Dad doesn't like the meals. I am pleased with his care.

Review of Cathedral Health Care Center

We are very happy with the nurses and he is happy. They are very friendly. Communication has been very good.

Review of Cathedral Health Care Center

They have been really working with him. They have tried to work with the family.

Review of Cathedral Health Care Center

They let me know what is going on. They were excellent and they have more one on one time as a smaller facility. They do really good. They are really friendly and they answer any questions I have. They keep it clean. For the most part, the meals are good and the kitchen staff is good.

Review of Cathedral Health Care Center

They are nice. Their communication is pretty good and they have done a good job helping as well. They mop but sometimes there’s things on the floor.

Review of Cathedral Health Care Center

The therapy was good. Everyone was friendly. There was issues getting pain pills on time.