Cathedral Health Care Center - Jasper, IN

Cathedral Health Care Center - Jasper, IN has yet not published prices.

• Skilled Nursing
  • Short Term Rehab

Review of Cathedral Health Care Center

It's a very warm and friendly environment they have there.

Review of Cathedral Health Care Center

Just from the people I've talked to have been great. He is improving there is no doubt about that! I can only say how he feels. As far as the staff and the people I've talked to are great. When I was there all I can say is I have seen other places and it's clean and some other places are a lot worse. It's like hospital food. Anytime I have a question they contacted me.

Review of Cathedral Health Care Center

When the receptionist answers the phone in the morning I instantly get to where I need to be. If I call on the weekends, the phone rings for days. Any questions I have someone is able to discuss. The speech therapist, she has been phenomenal. She was instrumental in making sure my brother was getting water. As long as she is there, there is hope. They are very good about calling to let me know if there has been a change in medication or if has gone to the hospital.

Review of Cathedral Health Care Center

I think that they are short-handed. Some of the areas seem cleaner than other areas. Dad doesn't like the meals. I am pleased with his care.

Review of Cathedral Health Care Center

We are very happy with the nurses and he is happy. They are very friendly. Communication has been very good.

Review of Cathedral Health Care Center

They have been really working with him. They have tried to work with the family.

Review of Cathedral Health Care Center

They let me know what is going on. They were excellent and they have more one on one time as a smaller facility. They do really good. They are really friendly and they answer any questions I have. They keep it clean. For the most part, the meals are good and the kitchen staff is good.

Review of Cathedral Health Care Center

They are nice. Their communication is pretty good and they have done a good job helping as well. They mop but sometimes there’s things on the floor.

Review of Cathedral Health Care Center

The therapy was good. Everyone was friendly. There was issues getting pain pills on time.