Harrison House - Christiana, PA has yet not published prices.

Kind caring staff, great activities & Elegant surroundings

Harrison House of Christiana is an exceptionally caring place. My father has been there for several years now. He is always well groomed, rosy cheeked and in the best form he could be at his age & health. The staff are caring & attentive. The activities are very inclusive and highly adaptive to the different levels of functioning. The decor is comfortable and homelike but in an elegant manner. The view is extraordinary; of lush green farms with beautiful horses grazing. I highly recommend this special place.

Not good place for love ones

This nursing home is not good please do not send your love ones here, We had our grandmother at the Harrison house and it was a horrible experience, she broke her hip and passed away, beware of all the facilities

From what I have observed it has just been fantastic.

There is a big difference in the atmosphere because it is a skilled nursing facility. I don't think there is any independent living apartments there. From what I have observed it has just been fantastic. The activities director there and the girl that is the head of it and the sveral others we have encountered. they are very good at doing what they are capable of with what the residents do. The ones that can do anything at all, they do it with them, whatever they can do the activities people find out what it is and really go out of their way to do it. They don't sit around if they are capable of doing anything else. The ones who can't do much for activities are clean and paid attention to. They accept Medicaid.