Harrison Hill Apartments - West Chester, PA

More an apartment building for 55+ than "Independent Living".

Care at Home for mom

My mom is doing really good here. She likes the community and the staff that is always there when needed. They offer a weekly pot luck that she really loves. She has alot friends there. We are relief to know that she is taken care of. These apartments are highly recommended for great care.

Not for 55 and up, students can apply

This is not actually only for people that are 55 and older.
Many of the residents appear to be in their twenties, possibly even students. I probably would not have moved in if I had known this in advance. This is my main issue and I feel that they should be honest with people before they sign the lease and let them know that Harrison Hill is not actually a 55 and up residence. The apartments are nice, but if you are looking for 55 and up, this is not the place for you.

brand new building

It's an apartment building for 55 and up. It is a brand new building. The offer activities but the residents get together and do them. It is an assisted living facility they have individual apartments.

Brand new building. Large single bedroom apartments with every amenity. Truly independent living. Residents arrange their own activities and transportation to stores, doctors, events, etc. Very friendly residents. Pets allowed-one time fee plus monthly fee).

truly helpful

The staff at Harrison Hill Apartments is very pleasant and truly helpful. All the residents that live here are happy and are very friendly and happy to meet you. The location is pretty decent - it's right off the highway and at a good spot. There are no kids or pets - it is a very nice quaint quiet living place. I do not have any complaints.

I have lived at Harrison Hill Apartment since the opening in September. The staff is outstanding to work with, and so friendly. Everything from workout room to common rooms for various activities is offered. The comfort of the lounge on first level is outstanding, and open for all to enjoy and entertain guests. A meet and greet is held once per month to allow residents to meet each other.
I moved from my home in Lancaster County, and Harrison Hill was exactly what I wanted and needed. The stress and work involved in owning a property was more than I wanted to deal with at this time in my life.
I found in Harrison Hill more than I had dared hope for in a new residence. I feel so fortunate to have found the perfect spot to relax and enjoy my retirement time.
Thank you, Staff at Harrison Hill, for making this possible.

www.HarrisonHillApts.com

Specifically designed for active adults over 55. Chester County offers plenty of full service retirement facilities or transitional communities but they come with a hefty price tag and often a long term commitment or entrance fees. Harrison Hill fills a large gap in the options available – an affordable rental option for active adults looking for a home that is affordable, safe, and offers high-end features, all in a great location that allows them to remain active and independent. Located in the heart of West Chester, Harrison Hill is conveniently situated just off Phoenixville Pike, moments away from the restaurants, entertainment, and excitement of downtown West Chester; Around the corner from the Chester County Hospital and Fern Hill Medical Campus; And convenient to all major roadways serving Chester County. Downsizing, or simplifying as we like to call it, should be exciting and we’re here to help make the transition easy and exciting. With nearly 50 years in the property management business, our number one priority is always making sure our residents are happy – it’s what we do best. We want our residents to enjoy life and all that it has to offer, forget about the stress and hassle of managing their own home, lawn, gutters, painting, leaks, etc., and leave the maintenance to us. It’s your turn to kick back, relax and enjoy.