Keystone Villa at Douglasville – Personal Care - Douglassville, PA

Keystone Villa at Douglasville – Personal Care - Douglassville, PA has yet not published prices.

Review of Keystone Villa at Douglassville

Been here 1 1/2 years. Outstanding care from all staff. All cleaning, repairs kept up immediately. Great activities - special decor and fun extras. Go out of their way to accommodate all residents needs.

Review of Keystone Villa at Douglassville

After 6 months in keystone villa, I am sure I made the right decision. Staff come from all departments to help you at any point in time. Just press my button. No more house work or cooking. Plenty of great activity. Thanks to [name removed]. One big happy family. No doing your own maintenance.

Review of Keystone Villa At Douglasville

Best decision I ever made was to come here when I realized how difficult it was becoming to live on my own due to very poor vision. Now I don't have to worry about keeping appointments. There are all sorts of stimulating activities and I have made many new friends. Life is good!

Review of Keystone Villa at Douglassville

Keystone Villa Douglasville is a quality community in every way! From marketing, to application, to moving-in, to transition...KV's team is top notch in every way. I can exist assured knowing Dad's in good hands getting the attention he needs in elder years. Thanks, KV...for all you do!

Review of Keystone Villa at Douglassville

After touring several facilities in the berks co PA area, Keystone, by far, was the best and only choice for my mother. I can't say enough about every face of this facility. From management to wait staff, steller!! Clean, organized and most important genuine care and concern for their residents.

Review of Keystone Villa at Douglassville

The staff at Keystone Douglasville have been very encouraging and caring with my Mom. It was very difficult for her to leave her home but she is healthier and physically and emotionally since she moved to The Villa.

The Villas is a beautiful place. The staff was very caring. Unfortunately my father didn't last 2months there before he passed away. No problem with the Home, he just wasn't used to not being at his home.

My only issue was the excessive pharmacy bill. His out of pocket pharmacy expense for the 6 1/2 months before he moved in was around $50. He was charged over $500 for his stay of less than 2 months by Phoebe Pharmacy. His insurance picked up some of the charges, too.

I would recommend the Villas. I wish my dad could have enjoyed all they had to offer, food was excellent, programs appropriate and entertaining and as I said, the nursing staff was wonderful.

Shawn Torrey

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to rate Keystone Villa at Douglassville four-stars. I would first like to say that I am sorry about the passing of your father. The entire community will miss him. It is fantastic to hear high praises about the food, programs, entertainment, and most importantly, the staff. A community needs to have delicious food, plenty of activities, and a team that truly has a passion for taking care of others. I have gone and asked the community and leadership team about the situation regarding medication. An explanation might be that they were refilled too soon. Because of this, the medication would be charged at full price. Another explanation could be that your father was receiving a 90 day supply and the standard is 30 day supplies. The medications are packaged in a way that reduces medication error and provides a better tracking system on medication administration. I hope that this information is helpful. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us either through Facebook message or phone. Thank you again and have a great rest of your day. Shawn - Digital Marketing

Very nice place, menu looks fantastic, affordable. Very professional, friendly folks. Mom is looking forward to moving in.

Keystone Villa is beautiful. Right now, I do not feel my mother would fit into the dementia unit. She would do well in the assisted area. The price is a little more than I was looking to spend at this time.

Outstanding Care for family

I like this community. The staff are outstanding and always caring in every way. They offer a good selection on the outstanding. They offer activities and hopefully, they will participate. They just moved in and are very happy with moving into this great community. I would highly recommend this community for a great value with excellent care.

To big!

This community was very nice. The lady that took us on the tour was extremely nice and accommodating. I just felt that this would be a good place for someone if they were independent. My mom would have gotten lost in here because the community was to big.

Very Nice Place, and We Had A Good Experience

My husband has since passed away, but we had a lovely experience here a this community. This is a very nice place. They did a good job with caring for him and his needs. I was comfortable with the care they provided him with. Everything worked out well well, and I would recommend this community.

Excellent facility. Very caring staff.

A wonderful place for my wife.
All of the people are loving and caring and go out of their way to help in any way possible.8

My Mother Is Doing Wonderful Here

Everything is working out very well for my mother here at this community. They are taking very good care of her and her needs. The staff have been great, I know she is being cared for well. She is getting involved in the community and trying some of the activities offered. The residents and very kind, they help her around the community. She is pleased with the food, the meals are nice. They are providing her with great care. This is a community I would highly recommend.