Rodney Court - Wilmington, DE

RODNEY COURT - A DISGRACEFUL BUILDING

I moved out of this building as soon as it was possible for me to do so. [removed] I was told no dogs were allowed in the apartments then after I moved a large dog moved into an apt next to mine. Evertime the owner went the dog barked. I was afraid to the dog would bite me, the owner never put the lesh on the dog. The a/c electric bill was $200 dollars a month during the summer months. The place was filthy. They even kept the day room locked so we could not use it. The older tenents would open the windows in the stair wells, with no screens, and we would have birds and bats flying in the hall ways. A shade fell off a ceiling fixture and they no ladder tall enough to put it back on the fixture. The entry foyer was filthy. I tried to keep the place clean but when I witnessed an elderly tenent blow their nose on a tissue, then throw it down
in the fiyer area, I stopped, and decided to move out. Most kids just dump their elderly parents at Rodney Court, not aware of all the problems at this building. My unit was. Infested with wasps and hornets in the spring and summer. It also was over run with thousand leggers. They would fall from the cealing onto my bed. I wasted a lot of my time and money at Rodney Court.

Small rooms

Rooms are very small.I have been around 71 years and I have large pieces. I had to get rid of my king size bet for this mess full size. We do our own activity. There are no doctors on hand. Most of us get around.

This place is a 5! Its wonderful! My ...

This place is a 5! Its wonderful! My parents love it, I mean, you cant live no where for free but considering where they came from this place is like a palace.

They do have activities they advertise on the elevators, letting you know whats going on and stuff but it's up to you to go out and join. My mother and father dont go out and really do they activities but my mother is a private person and they just dont go out and join in.