|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Nice looking place, not active enough for Dad
We toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. This seemed like a very nice, smaller community. The staff were very friendly, and it looked like they take great care of the people here. However, it wouldn't have been a good fit for our loved one, many of the residents were too far along in their care needs to be as social or active as our loved one would need.
Mr Harper was wonderful. Sp...
Mr Harper was wonderful. Spent a great deal of time with us and shared lots of invaluable info. The level of need of residents seemed high, much higher than Dad's, and the available communication opportunities for Dad seemed low. This would not be our first choice.
Very nice place but does no...
Very nice place but does not accept persons with dementia.