We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
Pleasant Point - Racine, WI
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Complimentary Transportation
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- 4.1 of 5 average rating of 18 reviews
About Pleasant Point - Racine, WI
Our campus includes two options for Assisted Living. We feature buildings that offer a choice of one bedroom apartment style accommodations, or one room suite,with private full bath.
Basic Services for our residents include Health Status Monitoring Three Home Cooked Meals Daily Snacks Upon Request Weekly Housekeeping Laundry Services 24-hour Security, Staff Availability Staff Call System in Each Unit Health Promotion and Exercise Programs Self-Medication Monitoring Educational and Recreational Activities Spiritual Services Utilities and Basic Cable television Off Street Parking Each building on the campus is single story building. Off street parking is available. Each building makes you feel warm and welcome from the moment you walk in the front door. Everything from the fireplace to the delicious smell of meals prepared by our staff. The Common areas are inviting and encourage socialization. Daily Activities and Menu's are always posted in common area.