The Woods of Caledonia - Racine, WI

I visited facility for about 15 Min. I was impressed with the cleanliness and "home like" feel. It is quiet, bright and has a friendly atmosphere. Their dinning room looks more like a nice restaurant. There was a lot of carpeting throughout and still no odor...got to be tough to keep that clean...very impressive. Their prices were reasonable. They have RN on duty. Good overall first impression of the few staff I met. Didn't give 5 stars only because difficult to evaluate completely in 15 minutes.

Best place ever

My mom has been here 3 months and it's so much friendlier and caring than where she was in Kenosha. Clean, staff are beyond nice.

My Tour Went Well

I toured this community for my mother and her needs. Everything went well, and my tour was nice. The community appeared to be well maintained. From what I saw everything looked nice and clean. The staff was kind and friendly. This is a nice community, but it wasn't the place for my mother.

The community was nicely kept and updated throughout!

I would have like to have known the full disclosure if the community accepted Medicade before having to take the tour. It could save families a lot of time in their search. The tour was great and the staff were very friendly. They were very knowledgeable and addressed all of my questions.

Went above and beyond our expectations. The entire staff was compassionate.and caring

Villa Saint Anna can offer a customized blend of independence and essential services to meet your individual needs. As a resident, you’ll enjoy a cheerful, friendly atmosphere with programs and services that nurture body, mind and spirit.

Villa Saint Anna offers peace of mind, with a level of independence that respects the needs of our residents and a level of care that reassures their loved ones. All of our residents enjoy a clean, safe, nurturing environment with licensed supervision of medications and physician orders. For those who need a little help, our friendly, well trained staff offers additional levels of care, which includes assistance with bathing, dressing and other personal needs.

All accommodations are private with selected suites designed for couples or related living. Safety features such as fire alarms, sprinkler systems, and nurse call systems are provided for security.