South Pointe Assisted Living - Everett, WA

South Pointe Assisted Living - Everett, WA has yet not published prices.

South Pointe is an Independent and Assisted Living community located in Everett, Washington. Here you’ll find everything you need to enjoy the lifestyle you’re looking for.

We pride ourselves in being a service-rich community, addressing your needs for comfort and security, while respecting your desire to enjoy a carefree, independent way of life. Plus, it’s all at a price that makes South Pointe not only a great place to live but a great value, too.

Wonderful warm inviting environment!

After a lot of research and viewing of other assisted living facilities in the Everett area I moved my 95 year old aunt to
South Pointe. Unfortunately, my aunts Alzheimers/Dementia deteriorated quite rapidly and it was with with much regret that I had to move her to a memory care facility. Janet was wonderful throughout the entire process as was the entire staff at South Pointe!

Without any hesitation, I would definitely refer friends to South Pointe in Everett.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with South Pointe! We appreciate your referral!

My Mom, who is in a wheelchair, fell while living at another Assisted Living facility, breaking her ankle. When the other place would not let her return to her home, and Skilled Nursing facilities would not take her short term, South Pointe, particularly Janet, bent over backwards to find a room for my parents to move into immediately. I cannot say enough good things about how helpful, caring, and friendly this facility is. This is our third Asst. Living facility in one year, and they are head and shoulders above the rest.

Radiant Senior Living

Your kind words were such a joy to read. Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with South Pointe.

South Pointe Everett

My mother moved to South Pointe about a month ago. The move from PA was stressful and disorienting for her. The staff at South Pointe helped make the transition as smooth as possible with their professionalism, kindness, and loving support. We toured and considered several ALF's in the area and are very happy with this choice. My mother has not been this happy in a long time.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with South Pointe. We appreciate your kind words.

A Wonderful & Caring Place

We have a dear friend who is 91 and has lived at South Pointe for about four months. We find the staff to be very warm, caring, and friendly. I love the sign in the hall as you enter which reads, "Our residents do not live in our workplace. We work in their home." If you think about it, this really does say a lot. Our friend needs a good deal of assistance daily, and feels very well cared for at S.P.. My wife and I would recommend S. P. highly. This is a small to medium facility with only about 40 residents. Each resident has their own apartment. My wife and I would recommend S. P. highly.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with our community. We very much appreciate your kind words.

Above and Beyond When it was Needed Most!

As a realtor, I was recently representing a gentleman who was selling his home, to access the equity for assisted living. While he was in the hospital and recovering in transitional care, a trusted relative spent a large sum of my client's money and left the area. There were no other family members to assist my client.

While the necessary precautions were put into place to protect against further loss, the management team at South Pointe came to my client's rescue!
He is now in a safe, comfortable, clean apartment at South Pointe! A local church group met me at the house to transfer his favorite belongings to his new home at South Pointe. My client has a smile on his face again and will soon have the proceeds from the sale of his home!

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for going above and beyond for your client and for taking the time to comment on your experience with South Pointe. Your opinion is valued and we very much appreciate your kind words.

Extremely Nice And Patient

The staff members are extremely nice and patient and helpful. I think that they could just have a few more activities for the residents to participate in, but overall I think that it is an amazing group.

Radiant Senior Living

We appreciate you taking the time to comment on your experience with our community and staff. Thank you for your kind words.

Review of South Pointe Assisted Living - Everett, WA

I often visit my friend at South Pointe. Every time there - staff and residents alike - are happy and social. There is an obvious love and respect between residents and staff.

Radiant Senior Living

Your kind words are appreciated. We thank you for taking the time to comment on your visits to our community.

South Pointe - Everett, WA

We moved my parents into South Pointe last weekend - they lived in the cottage outside of South Pointe for a year - they need more help now so we moved them - South Pointe was wonderful and we are so happy that mom and dad are very happy to be inside now. South Pointe is wonderful and we really like that this place has welcomed mom and dad with open arms!!! :)

Radiant Senior Living

We appreciate your kind words about our community. Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience.

South Pointe - Everett, WA

We knew South Pointe was the one for mom and dad right away! Nicely laid out, lovely cottages, grounds well kept, the building was neat, clean, very homey feel! The staff was very helpful and is also very nice and pleasant to its residents who seem happy as well! We are very pleased to have our parents at South Pointe, great choice all around!

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with South Pointe. We appreciate your kind words!

South Pointe - Everett, WA

Staff provided thoughtful and caring oversight for my mom. Her last day were filled with love. South Pointe sets a high standard and achieves the goal of much TLC.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your interactions with our staff. We appreciate your kind words.

South Pointe Assisted Living went good. It was just a week long visit but it went really well. She really enjoyed it. The staff really tried to engage her in activities, that helped a lot. We were very pleased with the whole experience.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to share about your experience with South Pointe! We appreciate your kind words.

South Point Assisted Living

Very clean and nice people.

Good Place for seniors

Our Mom was at South Pointe for respite care. Mom loved it so much that she wants to stay there permanently. The food was good enough that she gained weight.
Everyone was so friendly and kind.

Radiant Senior Living

I think it's a wonderful place for my mother...

I think it's a wonderful place for my mother. They seem to be taking good care of her. I would rather have her at home, but I got sick and was not able to take care of her. The only improvement they need would be the food. They should have a better variety. Several people have complained about the food. I would like to see not so much pork. I would like to see beef or chicken once in a while. Just more variety.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with our community. We are happy when residents and family members share menu ideas with our team as we like to develop the menus with our residents' nutrition and tastes in mind. We appreciate your comment!

I THANK GOD FOR SOUTH POINTE

South Pointe will Always be a special place to me. I feel so blessed and thankful my sister and I found our Mother a warm, comfortable place to live filled with caring staff, caregivers, and residence. Being a small facility everyone knows each other. The kitchen staff (Sherri, Tammy) always greet each person by name and with a smile. My Mother had many issues but the staff and caregivers (Amanda, Priti, Angelina, Trees) were patient and showed my Mother (and us) they truly cared. Elizabeth, the activity Director, is a wonderful person with a big heart. She goes above and beyond the job description. She encourages everyone to participate and can get even the most reluctant to join in the activities. South Pointe is like a big caring family. My Mother lived at another facility for 10 yrs. and once she left I never went back. Even though my Mother passed away over a year ago, I continue to visit my South Pointe family. I thank God my Mother's final years were surrounded by truly caring people.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to share about your personal experience about your mother's time at our community. We appreciate your kind words.

We were having a problem finding a place for mom. She had a lot of care needs and she could be very picky. We were so relieved when we found South Pointe. The residence is clean and it has a homey feel. The people there are truly like a big family. The care staff were very caring. Mom enjoyed the activities with Elizabeth, the activity director. Elizabeth works miracles with the residences, getting them out and active in the community. The staff was so kind and helpful to my sister and I when mom was on hospice during her last months. We still go back to visit our South Point family. They will always be special to us. We can't thank them enough for making mom's last years so comforting.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with South Pointe. We agree, Elizabeth does a great job as our Activities Director! She is passionate about her job and residents and it shows in all she does. Thank you for your kind words.

A Wonderful Experience for my Grandma while Living at South Pointe

When my grandma was starting to become less-functioning and lost a lot of mobility my family and I needed someone to rely on to be able to care for her. We decided that she would need to transition to an assisted living facility. It was a very difficult decision when deciding where she was going to live. It wasn't until we toured South Pointe Assisted Living that I knew this was going to be a great place for my grandma! The thought of her being in a place away from home scared me until I spoke to the employees, fellow residents, and I saw the residents engaged and enjoying the activities. Every time I enter South Pointe I am greeted with a smile and everyone working at South Pointe is friendly and genuinely seems to enjoy their job. It makes me happy that they remember all of my families names and are always eager to serve us lunch. I know that my grandma is respected and given the attention that she deserves. Besides the excellent care and services the employees provide, I also love that South Pointe offers a variety of activities for the residents. Each day they offer different activities that the residents truly enjoy and that all are encouraged to participate! My grandma loves partaking in these activities and enjoys more than anything spending time with her newly made friends. The employees at South Pointe are the greatest, they really took the time to get to know my grandma and always interact with her. I am truly impressed with the atmosphere and services at South Pointe. Continue doing what your doing!! This place is the best and if you're looking for an assisted living home look no further than South Pointe.

My mother's care while at South Pointe Assisted Living

When my mom began to start experiencing difficulties completing tasks and caring for herself my sister and I decided that we needed to place our mom in an assisted living home. We checked out several different places but were not pleased with any of them. Finding a place was becoming very difficult and overwhelming for us until we discovered South Pointe Assisted Living. Both my sister and I were extremely interested in the activities that they provided for residents as well as a sense of community that was very apparent when entering the home. The employees are all very attentive and respectful. I know that my mother is in the best hands at South Pointe. The activities that South Pointe offers are great for all types of people. One of my biggest concerns was that my mother was not going to want to be involved with any of the people or activities. I am happy to say I was completely wrong! The activities director, Elizabeth Mason is the absolute best! She has gotten my mother involved with ball toss and stretches, wine and cheese nights, and various other activities. One of my mother's biggest enjoyments is spending time with her "friends" during lunch and dinner. I could not be happier with the service the employees at South Pointe exhibit and the respect and care they give to all residents. Keep up the great work! I would be happy to recommend this assisted living home to anyone looking for a clean, fun, and friendly environment for their loved ones!

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on our community! We agree, Elizabeth does a great job as our Activities Director! Her passion is evident in all that she does. We appreciate your kind words.

I recently had Lunch at South Pointe. Clean building, Friendly staff, great food

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your lunch at South Pointe! We hope to see you again soon!

Amazing food, atmosphere and staff

I have dinner with my husband's mother and I LOVE it here! The atmosphere is beautiful and the staff within the dining room is so friendly and amazing. The food is great and I enjoy the cooking and the variety of the menu. I enjoy having any meal here. Sherri is always friendly and gets to know everyone within the dining room whether they are resident or not. Tammy is always energetic and has a smile on her face. I enjoy seeing her every time we go! I would recommend this to anyone. Not only is there great atmosphere but the building is beautiful and the food is to die for!

Radiant Senior Living

We are so happy that you have enjoyed your visits at South Pointe. It means a lot to us that you have taken the time to review our community and mentioned our employees by name. Thank you!

Awesome!

The staff is what truly sets this facility apart. Everyone is kind, friendly, helpful, and most of all concerned about their residents well being. Warm, friendly atmosphere when I walked in the front door. It already felt like home. I can not say enough great things about South Pointe.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with our community. We appreciate your kind words!

I am very grateful this place exists!

My father is very happy at South Pointe in Everett, WA. For several years he really fought the idea of living in an assisted living. It wasn't until his dementia made his independence no longer possible that we finally got him to agree to visit, with enormous help from Janet Kristiansen. On his visit, he stayed for several hours, had a meal, talked with residents and even read the paper. Once we got him moved in, he settled very quickly into South Pointe. His dementia has improved with the daily routine, good nutrition, friends and fun things to do. I live out of state but when I was moving him in the staff was so caring and nice. I was in his room decorating a bit while he was at dinner. A staff member from the kitchen came and got me because "he seemed a little lost." I thought how kind of her to care enough to come get me. Everyone might have a "job description" but they function like a team or a family. So many little things like that make you realize that this is a very special place.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with South Pointe. We are touched by your kind words.

So thankful for Southpointe. My parents have been living there for over 8 years. First living in a cottage and then this last summer moving to the assisted living. It is truly a loving and caring community.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with South Pointe. We are thrilled to read your kind words.

What a Blessing!

Searching for a place to put my friend who was recently diagnosed with Alzheimers but still independent and sociable. A friend told me her mother was happy at South Pointe so I checked it out. Janet and the rest of the staff welcomed us with open arms and in just a couple of weeks I've seen my friend engaging and feeling safe and welcomed by all. What a blessing when we did not know where to turn.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with our community. We appreciate your kind words.

I can't say enough about the personal care Bernie is getting. She was so depressed when she moved there. Overnight she started caring about her appearance again. She is constantly telling me how much she likes living there.
10 stars!!

Radiant Senior Living

We are so happy to hear about your experience with South Pointe! We appreciate you taking the time to comment.

South Pointe is a place anyone would love to call home

My Mom has been there for about 3months and she loves it. It was scary to start looking for a home for her. My sister and I walked in the door the first time at South Ponte and knew right away this was the place Mom would be happy at! Every person there is so super nice, they take such pride in making everyone feel so loved and cared for. South Pointe is so clean and food is wonderful!!! I simply can not say enough about what a great place this is.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with South Pointe. We appreciate your kind words!

This is a top notch facility!

Since the new administrator took over, I have sent a number of people to look at South Pointe. Everyone there, from the administrator to the care staff have been warm and welcoming. It is a place where one can feel at home. Staff are willing to find solutions for potential barriers.

My thanks to all the staff!

Dr. Pam

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for your kind words about our community! It means so much to us that you took the time to comment on your experience.

$2200 per month includes laundry and ...

$2200 per month includes laundry and three meals. Nice atmosphere. Units do not have washer and driers, only 39 units and most are studio. Will take residents to Ballard for doctor.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to comment.