The Terrace at Beverly Lake Memory Care - Everett, WA

My husband has been here for almost 2 years and the staff are very kind to all residents. They feel like the residents are family. They are also very helpful to the families I would like to commend [Removed] for helping me out. I forgot my cell phone here. They immediately took it, labeled and locked it up. All workers were made aware of it and that it was mine. When I came in and received it, all workers asked if I had gotten it. Thank you all for your kindness. [Removed]

PLeased

All is well

Wish they would be more organized!!

My father has recently made the move into this community and so far things are going okay for him. I will say that overall we are happy with this facility and think they are decent job with my dad but there is defiantly room for improvement. The staff seem to be sitting in the living room a lot of the time and I would like to seem them walking around and checking on the residents more often. I also am frustrated that they seem to keep loosing my dads laundry. I am hoping they can start to get more organized in that department.

A tour for care

We toured this community. The staff was nice and caring and they did answer the questions we had for the caring. They did not have the room that we wanted at that time. They do accept Medicare for those who need assistance. We would recommend this community to other families

I wouldn't send my worst enemy or loved one here

The experience here was awful in my words and my mother's. They do not have any activities for the residents at all. There are staff members who couldn't converse with my mom because there was a language barrier. My mom needed to communicate with them and couldn't which made things very difficult. My mother could not freely access the restrooms because they were always locked and you had to wait for someone to get the key. The food was not desirable in any way.My mom sad she took one shower while she was here for a week and the water was cold! She didn't want to take anymore showers after that.It was a very traumatic experience. After a week we moved my mom out of here. I wouldn't recommended this place to anyone.

Mark Ting

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in the care we provide our residents. We'd like the opportunity to make this up to you, so if you're willing, please contact Letitia London at [removed]. We hope to hear from you.

A great tour!

During my tour of The Terrace at Beverly Lake Memory Care, I noticed that the place was very nice and so were the people. When I got there for my tour, the tour guide was on time and had a lot of information for me. The place was a good choice, but we picked another community that we thought would for my mother's needs better.

Mark Ting

The Terrace At Beverly Lake Memory Care - Everett, Wa Visitor, thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with The Terrace at Beverly Lake. We always love to receive great feedback.

The best choice!

We were very happy to have found this community. While my father was there, it was an amazing experience. I wish we would have found the place sooner. The staff was all very easy to work with, they were accommodating in every way possible. My sister and I stayed with my father on his last days, and they let us sleep there on the floor so we did not have to leave his side. They checked on him regularly, I could not say enough good things about the place! I highly recommend it.

Mark Ting

Thanks for the feedback, The Terrace At Beverly Lake Memory Care - Everett, Wa Family. We strive to provide excellent care to our residents at The Terrace at Beverly Lake. You really made our day today.

This is a wonderful community

I moved my mom to The Terrace at Beverly Lake a month ago and could not be happier.

I was a marketing manager in an assisted living community for many years, so I know what to look for. If I could give them a higher rating, I would.
My mom loves her care providers, telling me more than once that they 'are so sweet'. But most importantly, I know she is getting great care, attention and activities. Even though there is no such thing as "reasonable" costs when it comes to eldercare, this is the best priced community at any level that I know of in this area.
Well done and thank you!

Mark Ting

Thank you very much for sharing these comments, Mechele. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

Good but under-staffed

I live in Tennessee and came to see my mom's "new home" (my sister lives in Everett). I was with my mom anytime she was awake for 3 1/2 days. The physical structure of The Terrace is very bright & inviting, there are two fairly large rooms where the residence can gather & lots of windows. My low rating for Cleanliness is because my mom's roommate was using my mom's side of the room as a bathroom so it smelled of urine the entire time I was there. Her room was supposed to get a deep cleaning but it still hadn't been cleaned when I left, & the bathroom my mom was supposed to use needed some attention. I was a little disturbed that the residence were put in front of a movie without the sound but that was because the cables had been played with, it was fixed on Monday when they not only had the TV working but some additional guided activities. The staff is hardworking but there aren't enough of them to care for each of the residences every personal need, it was concerning that there wasn't a staff/caregiver visible when other residences needed assistance. Apparently they don't bath a resident if they are resistant so I had to offer to shower my mom myself before they would do it, & it wasn't done kindly. The staff also is in charge of serving & cleaning up the meals so they are only able to do a cursory observation of who is eating & who isn't, or help with cutting food or even fixing tea or coffee the way a residence might like. It's a fairly good place but don't expect to put your loved one there & then do nothing.

Friendly Staff!!

I had a great tour of this community and the staff was very kind and gave my mother and I lots of great information as well as answered any questions we may had for them. Everything seemed to be fine however there was an overwhelming odor throughout the building that really was unpleasant for us. I just did not think this was the right fit for my mother.

The right place at the right time!

In searching for the right memory care community for my husband, my first contact at The Terrace was Chotika. She is the Marketing Director, and is wonderful to work with! She had all the right answers, and is very patient. She helped smooth the way when it came time to move my husband to The Terrace. All of the staff are friendly and helpful, and I trust them to take good care of my husband for as long as he lives in their community.

The Place for My Mom

Staff is very caring, both of residents and their families. They work WITH families to provide for any individual needs of a resident.

I like that the facility has 2 identical floors (2 dining rooms, common rooms, hair salons, etc.) with half the residents living on each floor. It never feels crowded!

Caring For My husband Very Well

I really like this community. Everyone here is very nice and caring. My husband is doing very good and he is progressing very well at this community. This community is very clean and there is always someone cleaning. I love the staff they have been wonderful to us, they are always ready to help. They have great brain activities for the residents. He has even put on some weight because he is eating very well now. They are very caring and really good at getting the residents involved.

Pleased With The Facility

I thought that they did a very good job in keeping the residents active and whenever I talked to them they seemed to be knowledgeable. The only detriment was in the evenings it seemed to take the nurse a little longer to respond. Overall though, I was very pleased with the facility.

Welcoming Staff

The staff members seemed real welcoming when we were first looking at the place and they invite us to come eat with my loved one at any time and they do not charge us extra for it. They do a good job.

A Nice Place

It seems like a better facility than where we were at before. I think that they do better pretty much all around. There is a couple of things on the medication though. They give what the doctor prescribes, but that's it. If someone is having back pain they won't give them heat or ice or if they have a headache they won't give them an aspirin or anything. It seems like a nice place.

They are a 3.5 out of five.

They are a 3.5 out of five. There are some minor things that could be improved like it can take a little while for work orders to be completed, and minor things like that. We have addressed these concerns and they are working on them. Other than that things are going okay.

5 stars

My three stepchildren and myself found this facility excellent, Mind you, we looked at eight memory care centers in the western and southern suburbs, Many were very good! this center however just worked for all of us for my wife-their mother, We just have that feeling that her transition from our home to Silverado will be seamless

Good Care for the Memory Impaired

This was a special unit for the memory impaired. I didn't think my father was quite ready for that level of care yet. The place was clean the staff was just bubbly! The people that live there were well taken care of. The workers were very attentive to the people that live there.

The mission of The Terrace at Beverly Lake is to serve the special needs of individuals living with Alzheimer's disease, dementia and other forms of memory loss. Equally impressive is our commitment to providing you and your loved one with impeccable service at every level. Every day at The Terrace at Beverly Lake we make it a goal to go above and beyond to enrich the lives of our residents. We offer exceptional care, innovative wellness programs and life enriching activities in a family atmosphere to create a community that supports the needs of those who live here.

With our Pathways program, a Montessori-based philosophy for care, we create a specialized, life-enriching environment that affords each individual maximum self-expression. The staff is committed to delivering a quality of care that meets the resident's physical, social, spiritual and emotional needs.

Our talented team of dedicated and caring staff are there when you need them. It can be different...let us show you how.