The Reserve at Hamilton Trace - Fishers, IN

Very nice accommodations and pleasant surroundings. Efficient organization and friendly staff.

I am unable to rate this place yet, however our choice was based on the room, location and amenities. We decided she should enjoy the independent living as long as she can.

Beautiful facility with every amenity. Staff and residents could not have been nicer. The perfect fit for my 91 year mother!

Accommodating Community

This has been a good transition for my mother with her move this community. She is doing quite well. I got most of my feedback from my sister who is close to her, I don't live in the same state. From what I heard so far everything is going well. We are comfortable with the care they are providing her with. There are plenty of activities for the residents. The management is very accommodating with my mother special needs. This is a good fit for her and her needs. Hopefully everything continues to go in a positive direction here at this community.

Nice Looking Community

This is a lovely looking community. From what I saw everything looked very nice and well maintained. The staff was kind. They were informative and answered my questions. It is a nice community, but the location would not have work for the family.

It Has Been Great

This is a new facility and everything is sparkling new, very sharp. My sister is living here and she likes the food it absolutely tasty and cooked properly. My sister finds several interests in the activities available. It has been good for her.

We really loved this place, however, the cost compared to almost comparable communities was higher. When we thought about the annual 4 - 5 % increase, it seemed out of our price range. Other than price, this community has everything going for it.

Very impressed by our tour

We toured this location when we were looking into care options for our loved one. This was a VERY nice looking community, and was our second choice. The rooms were a little smaller than what we were hoping for, and it was not located quite as conveniently for family members, so in the end we went with another community. But we were very impressed by what we saw here, and would recommend looking into it as an option.

Our Family's Experience at Hamilton Trace in Fishers

My mother has been a resident of Hamilton Trace since May 2013. It is her third care facility in less than one year as her health continues to decline. The staff has been excellent. We have learned a lot in a year and now know what to expect and appreciate in nursing care. We have monthly care meetings so there is good communication between our family and the staff. My mom is very happy at Hamilton Trace. It is very conveniently located for our family so someone drops by every day to see Mom. I would definitely recommend it. I know several people who also have loved ones at Hamilton Trace. That means a lot to me too.

I visited 2x but there are ...

I visited 2x but there are no assisted lvg rms open.The building was clean, the rehab rm was large,I think they could use more safe outdoor areas.

As the newest member of the CarDon & Associates family of care, Hamilton Trace is backed by more than 30 years of experience in raising the expectations of Indiana seniors and their families. CarDon is so successful throughout Indiana because the communities offer a unique approach to care, based on a family-first philosophy — enriching life for residents, their loved ones, staff and the friends whose lives they touch. The feeling of family — that’s the difference you’ll find at Hamilton Trace.

Each level of care at Hamilton Trace has been specially designed to meet a wide range of needs and preferences. As a continuing care retirement community (CCRC), residents enjoy peace of mind knowing that if their needs change, the necessary care and services will be available to them. The unique Caring Heart program matches each resident with a member of staff management, so the best care is provided.

Now open in Fishers, Hamilton Trace offers a comprehensive solution to in-home care: • Licensed assisted living in one- and two-bedroom apartments • Private rehabilitation suites • Long-term care in private and semi-private suites • Private memory care suites Named one of the Top 8 Best Places to Live by Money magazine, Fishers seems made for senior living. Just off Highway 69 in a northeast suburb of Indianapolis, Hamilton Trace offers residents nearby access to the shopping of Hamilton Town Square, the best in local dining, and year-round entertainment opportunities at the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater and other nearby venues.

For additional care, you don’t have far to go — Community Hospital North and IU Saxony Hospital are located close by.

With innovative care in every aspect of resident life, open and comfortable living spaces and a prime location in Fishers, Hamilton Trace is an option unlike anything else you’ll find in this area. Please call today to arrange your personal tour.