Magnolia Springs Bridgewater - Carmel, IN

• Specializing in Alzheimer

Great place

My parents moved in exactly one year ago and they have been very happy with everything. They have been participating in just about all the activiites and have made connections with many of the other residents. It has been a joy for the whole family to know that they are surrounded by caring and attentive people.

The activities that include the whole family have been lots of fun and the meals have been delicious. We are close by and have been able to see them often. We have always been impressed with the facility and the staff.

Review of Magnolia Springs

I left my home and moved into Magnolia Springs Bridgewater on the day they were celebrating Thanksgiving with a wonderful dinner. My family went but I stayed for almost 4 years at this time. I have no complaints about Magnolia Springs. If I can't be in my own home, this is the place to be. I like everything about it I have made many friends.

Review of Magnolia Springs

I came here in January for respite care and ended up staying because of the excellent care and encouragement of all the staff. Members my physical being has improved to the point where friends and family have noticed. The activities, food, and exercise are excellent. I really like it here.

Review of Magnolia Springs

Magnolia Springs is a wonderful place to live.

Review of Magnolia Springs

This is the most wonderful place to live

Review of Magnolia Springs

I feel pleased to call Magnolia Springs my home (which it is in every sense of the word). In Jan I will be celebrating my 4 year anniversary living in this wonderful community. The space allotted cannot contain all the specifics; but, I will attempt to summarize by saying that every day I feel respected, loved, cared for and safe.

Review of Magnolia Springs

Friendly, helpful staff. Clean environment, always has varied activities for the residents.

Review of Magnolia Springs

Friendly employees and staff: helpful, good service, great meals, several choices, attractive surroundings, very neat and clean.

Review of Magnolia Springs

Mgmt. and staff are constantly involved in maintaining top quality services. Residents are encouraged to live so full a life as possible. Life enrichment and food services are particularly strong program assets. A spirit of genuine concern and helpfulness is evident in many ways. Residents are concerned about future financial commitments and many have limited incomes.

Review of Magnolia Springs

Best place we could have chosen. Good staff, good food. Nothing bad to say about it. I have been here 3 years. So I vote it #1

Review of Magnolia Springs

I love it here except for one employee.

Review of Magnolia Springs

I find all the persons in charge to be very caring and helpful and the caregivers are most wonderful as are the persons that do the cleaning.

Review of Magnolia Springs

I have been a guest for 4 1/2 years and have enjoyed every of my residence. They provide many interesting things for us to compete in. The food is good. The staff is very helpful and understanding of all out needs. Thank you staff for all your help and understanding of our needs.

Review of Magnolia Springs

We have lived here almost a year now and we have enjoyed it very much. We toured four or five other senior living communities before we chose Magnolia and we believe we made the best choice. All of the staff is friendly and helpful and very caring. We have made many new friends. We participate in many of the activities and games on the schedule, so one can stay as active as they care to, including exercise classes.

Review of Independence Village

I love living here and can do anything I wish. No cooking, cleaning anymore. Yeah!!

Unhealthy Environment

While the facility is lovely, the staff is friendly and the overall feeling is pleasant there are some very real negatives that aren't being addressed. The building loses heat frequently in the winter and a/c in the summer. Residents are uncomfortable particularly in the bitter cold. After many complaints and a couple of years, no progress to fix the issue has been made. The problem is that the HVAC system is not appropriate for our Indiana climate and the cost to replace it is a greater concern than their residents health and discomfort. I have had several conversations with the local manager and the Corporate manager and still my mother is without heat again this year. Not just once in a while but weekly. I wouldn't recommend this for your loved ones.

Laura Frank

Thank you for your review. It is important for any community to not only hear the positives but to be made aware of the shortcomings as well. The HVAC system in our community was originally put into place in an effort to give the residents more control over their temperature preference, as well as to be a quieter unit placed higher on the wall to reduce air blowing directly onto the resident. While it was considered "state of the art" it has not been without challenges. The intention of the system (we were the first building where it was placed) was to actually improve conditions offered to the residents. I can point fingers as to who should have known what when the system was specified for our community, but that is of no help at the present time. I would like to share that we work very closely with the company who are the "experts" on this type of unit on an almost weekly basis. Numerous variations have been attempted in an effort to improve the situation. Additional heat sources have been distributed to each resident apartment to ensure their comfort, however I know this is not what is preferred. I can assure you that no one has given up on getting the system where it needs to be, and we will not quit trying anything suggested to improve the situation. The extremely low temperatures we have experience this winter will produce challenges for many HVAC systems. I have forwarded your review to my superiors to let them know of your disappointment with how the situation is being handled. Again, thank you for your input as it is valuable and good to know.

Executive Director

Magnolia Spring...Why it is the perfect place for my husband

Several months ago I decided I must move my husband from a very expensive, well-known, local, senior living facility. My husband was in long-term care and the quality of care he was receiving was terrible. He had numerous UTIs and was once admitted to the hospital for sepsis while there. Staff turnover was high and there was no consistency of care.

I decided to investigate other local facilities and visited eight. I knew immediately that Magnolia Springs was the right place for my husband. And I was not wrong. Magnolia Springs is close to being perfect in all areas. The staff is awesome in the quality of care they give and their friendliness is genuine. They call each resident and spouse by their first names. A real "at-home" environment. The facility itself is lovely and kept immaculate. There are a number of activities for residents to select from each day. In fact, Magnolia Springs offers activities that families can participate in, such as a Mystery Dinner, a Thanksgiving meal that serves at least 450 residents and family members, and a Holiday Open House. And most important to a senior...the quality of food is tasty and easy to eat/chew. The "at home" feeling is reflected in the way residents treat each other with respect and friendliness. I loved having the option of selecting from several room/apartment options and appreciate a very reasonable monthly fee that includes personal care for my husband,

I remember the day I drove my husband to Magnolia Springs for the "big move." I was concerned that I had made a mistake and that I was moving him to a new facility with as many, if not more, issues. That first night I slept well...The first time in over two years. My fears were put to rest as I knew he was going to be happy there and receive the quality of care he deserved!

Laura Frank

I cannot express how wonderful it is to hear that we have been able to give you peace of mind while also providing a great living opportunity to your husband! We are blessed to have the opportunity to serve the seniors in our community, as well as their family and friends. More importantly thank you for taking the time to write a review as this can be of such benefit to others trying to make a decision regarding senior living options for their loved one. While we can share what we believe are the benefits of living at Magnolia Springs Bridgewater, no one care speak to it like a resident and their family. Thank you for making the time to write a review!

Review of Magnolia Springs Bridgewater - Carmel, IN

Absolutely fantastic assisted living – parents lived there 1 ½ years. Executive director and resident director helpful and responsive. Staff all caring, knows number of families, all friendly - never a bad day of Magnolia Springs. Parents now in memory care. I feel so comfortable every time I visit and every day knowing mom and dad safe and well taken care of.

Laura Frank

Thank you for much for your review Anne. We are certainly pleased that you are happy with the services your parents are receiving. We are actually the lucky ones that you chose Magnolia Springs Bridgewater for their home. Your mother's skills at the piano are enjoyed so much by all of the residents and staff! Thank you for taking the time to write a review and therefore be of assistance to other families facing the same difficult decision.

Review of Magnolia Springs Bridgewater - Carmel, IN

Magnolia Springs is the next best thing to living at home. Everyone employed in the building from the directors, front office, nurse, aids, dining room staff and custodians are very conscientious, hardworking, loving, kind and compassionate. On a daily basis, they treat my father with the utmost respect and dignity. The facility is beautiful, very clean, and has wonderful activities for all to take part in. It is like one big family! I am very blessed to have found such a fantastic place for my dad to call home.

Laura Frank

Jeannie, thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review. I remember when we met and how much I looked forward to meeting your father. Your review is such a help to other families who are in the same situation you found yourself in not all that long ago. No one care share the experience of senior living as well as our residents and their families. We appreciate you choosing Magnolia Springs!

Review of Magnolia Springs Bridgewater - Carmel, IN

Very caring staff and delicious food. My mother has lived 2 other places in the area and Magnolia Springs is the best!

Laura Frank

I am so very happy to hear that we are a good fit for your mom! I cannot describe how great a feeling it is to our entire team to to hear we are making our residents happy! Thank you for taking the time to submit a review as they are so very important to assist those who are in search for the best community for their loved one.

Review of Magnolia Springs Bridgewater - Carmel, IN

My parents moved from Magnolia Springs assisted living to their memory care this fall. It was smooth transitions and just what mom needed to keep her occupied!!

Laura Frank

Thank you so much for the feedback and taking the time to submit a review. We are the ones who are blessed by being allowed to share in your parents' lives.

Review of Magnolia Springs Bridgewater - Carmel, IN

My mother has stayed at Magnolia Springs for 3 years and has received the most special, tender, loving, professional care in all aspects of life. Her quality of life has been greatly enhanced by living there and participating in the wide range of activities and transportation available to any necessary locations. The food is deliciously prepared and lovingly served to all the residents. It is a joy to visit and par take in the festivities as well.

Laura Frank

Dee, thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We are the lucky ones to have been chosen to be your Mom's home for the past three plus years! No one can express what it is like to experience a senior living community like a residents or their family so I appreciate you sharing your experience. I know there are other families who will find this information invaluable.

Laura Frank, Executive Director

My mother originally stayed at Magnolia to recover from hip surgery. After her rehabilitation, she was to return home. Mom liked it so much she decided to live their permanently. The facilities are always immaculate, the staff is always friendly, the food is great and the residents are happy. This is a very well run organization and it brings me such relief to know my mother is safe, well cared for, and truly happy. What a real blessing!

Laura Frank

Thank you KIm. I remember well when your Mom first arrived at Magnolia Springs and all she talked about was going home! She now shares her story with others about how glad she is to live in a community, enjoying socialization and the knowledge that someone is there for her when needed. We are the lucky ones that she choose Magnolia Springs as her home! Thanks for taking the time to review.

Review of Magnolia Springs Bridgewater - Carmel, IN

Perfect, simply perfect, describes this community I am blessed to call my earthly home. All the amenities I daily appreciate and enjoy are amazingly contained in this small space. So I will, in summary, tell you that we as residents live together in a building that is beautifully functional, safe and encourages us to live our lives as individuals and together in community. Residents, administrators, and countless caretakers function together as a family.

Carolyn,
What a great description of life each day at Magnolia Springs Bridgewater; functioning together as a family. I think the level of connection between the residents, their families and the staff is far greater than most ever realize and you have captured it with your comments. Your comments once again emphasize the importance a review from a resident can play in assisting others as they walk the path of making a decision regarding senior living. Thank you so much for taking the time to share.

Review of Magnolia Springs Bridgewater - Carmel, IN

My parents have lived at Magnolia Springs for 18 months. The entire staff is wonderful and very caring.

When any type of problems or concern arises, it is always addressed in a timely manner. Is it home? No, but is the next best thing.

Laura Frank

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review of our community. I fully agree that we will never replace home however if we can be the next best thing when home is no longer an option, we are blessed to be able to do so.

Review of Magnolia Springs Bridgewater - Carmel, IN

Very impressed with the wonderful caring staff, how they all work as a team, including the directors to make all residents feel comfortable. They try to make everyone feel at home, it definitely has a homey feel thanks to all the staff. It is not unusual for any of the staff to go above & beyond.

Dan & Lisa,
Thank you for taking the time to review Magnolia Springs Bridgewater. We are the lucky ones to be able to care for, and enjoy the company of, your loved one. Your input will help others who are just beginning the senior living journey so thank you for taking the time to review.

Review of Magnolia Springs Bridgewater - Carmel, IN

Perfect, simply perfect, describes this community. I am blessed to call my earthly home. All the amenities I appreciate amazingly contained in the small space. So I will, in summary, tell you that all residents live together in a building that is beautifully functional, safe and encourages us to live our lives as individuals and together in community. Residents, administrators and countless caretakers function together as a family.

Laura Frank

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. We try very hard to make each resident feel appreciated and special. I am so glad you are so satisfied. Thank you also for sharing your comments so that others looking to make the senior living decision have a place to turn to get "advice".

Laura Frank, Executive Director

Our Magnolia family has grown to nearly capacity and through all the growth our Directors and Staff didn't miss a beat. Truly professional in all capacities! I've been here about 2 1/2 years now and it is such a special group. Each and every employee, resident and family are here for each other. I feel so grateful to be in such a wonderful caring environment.

Laura Frank

Your comments mean so much to me Cheryl as your addressed something I always wonder about. As we grow and fill our community with a wonderful group of seniors, have we caused those of you who have been with us when the community was not yet full to feel any less important? It is my hope that others feel as you do. I know that I feel very grateful to be allowed the opportunity to work with amazing residents who give back to each of us as staff everyday. We are the fortunate ones. Thank you so much for taking the time to share.

Review of Magnolia Springs Bridgewater Carmel, IN

If I can't live in my own home I can't think of a better place to live in. The facilities are comfortable. The staff is super friendly. The food is TOO good. The activities offered are great. What more could I ask for? Merry Christmas Everyday!

Laura Frank

Wow, how lucky are we to receive the compliment of Merry Christmas Everyday! I cannot tell you how inspired I am as a member of the staff of Magnolia Springs Bridgewater to make sure you continue to feel this way each and every day! Thank you for taking the time to submit a review and assist future residents as they go through the journey you have already navigated.

Review of Magnolia Springs at Bridgewater

When my husband and I lived here we loved it. He passed away in April and the staff was very helpful and considerate. I still live here and love it.

Laura Frank

Ruth and Glenn are both very dear to us. We all miss Glenn and if we have been able to offer Ruth any comfort as she has had to accept life without Glenn, then I am glad we have been able to do so. Even with all that has transpired in your life it is so good to know you are still happy here. Thank you for taking the time to assist others by sharing your opinion of life at Magnolia Springs Bridgewater.

Review of Magnolia Springs Bridgewater Carmel, IN

I have lived here for 2 years and 1 month. . .I can't say enough about Magnolia Springs Bridgewater. I give it an A++. The staff here will bend over backwards to help the residents in any way we request. Thanks to management and all who are under them. The activities they offer keep us busy and help us pass the time. It also helps us to know our fellow members better. The food is excellent and there is a lot to choose from. I hope God will give me many more years to enjoy Magnolia Springs at Bridgewater.

Laura Frank

I hope God gives you many more years here too for us to enjoy your company! You bring such a positive approach to each and everyday and it uplifts us all. Thank you Richard for choosing to live at Magnolia Springs Bridgewater. We know that you have many senior living communities to choose from and we are blessed you have chosen us! Here's to those many more years to come! Thank you so much for taking the time to share.

Review of Magnolia Springs

It is a great home to me. In my eyes it is by far the best place to call home. It is very beautiful here, we have the most caring staff and management. I'm very proud to be a part of the community. I really like all of our residents - new and old.

Laura Frank

Thank you Connie for taking the time to write a review. The opinions of those of you who live at Magnolia Springs Bridgewater each day are the most important things you can share to assist others who are just beginning their search. Your comments are so very kind, and your willingness to reach out and encourage residents who are new to Magnolia Springs is wonderful! We are the lucky ones that you choose to call Magnolia Springs Bridgewater your home.

Review of Magnolia Springs Bridgewater Carmel, IN

It's a very nice place to live. The staff is very helpful, kind and courteous. Transportation is good. Food is okay. I've met a lot of people here. There are plenty of activities to do.

Laura Frank

Thank you Marcia for taking the time to share your thoughts on living at Magnolia Springs Bridgewater. You have no idea how much the information you share helps others who are in the process of determining the best senior living option for themselves or their family member. Thank you for choosing to make Magnolia Springs Bridgewater your home!

Review of Magnolia Springs Bridgewater Carmel, IN

I have been here for three years and loved everything about my home here now and hope to love it for many more years. They offer so many things here to keep us busy and occupied each and everyday.

Laura Frank

Thank you for such kind words Anna. I will be sure to let our Life Enrichment staff know how you feel about the many activities and events they provide. We appreciate you and your amazing green thumb that you share with us every year enhancing the beauty of our patio area. Your review is so important as it assists others who are working through the process of choosing a senior living community for themselves or their family member. Thank you for taking the time to share.

Review of Magnolia Springs Bridgewater Carmel, IN

The staff, caregivers, waitresses and waiters are excellent.

Laura Frank

Thank you Judy for taking the time to share your opinions of Magnolia Springs Bridgewater. It is good to know that you feel so good about the staff members of our community. I too think we are blessed with a wonderful team!

Review of Magnolia Springs Bridgewater Carmel, IN

I think everybody that works here is very nice. Everybody is kind and helps everyone. I enjoy all that work here.

Laura Frank

Thank you Marilyn for taking the time to submit a review. These reviews assist other future residents and family members to narrow down the vast number of communities available. There is nothing more important than someone who lives in a community every day being willing to share their opinion as the actual customer. Thank you for your kind words. We will continue to do our best to provide the best possible community for all the residents we serve.
Laura Frank, Executive Director

Excellent staff, food, apartments, they go above and beyond for their guests. Very lovely

Laura Frank

Thank you so much for your kind comments, but more importantly thank you for taking the time to write a review. Your comments are of great value to others who are just beginning their journey into senior living options. You have given assistance to countless others.
Laura Frank

Last spring my mother in law and I toured the above mentioned facility. We both were highly impressed with the senior living community. The tour agent was very knowledgeable regarding the community and all the resources it had to offer. The facility was modern, clean, well lit and inviting. I would highly recommend Magnolia Springs.

Laura Frank

Thank you Judy for your very kind words, but more importantly taking the time to write a review. Reviews are such a great source for those individuals who are walking down this path for the first time especially. We do try very hard to give our best to our residents each and every day. I appreciate you noticing! Laura Frank, Executive Director

Extremely Satisfied

We have been extremely satisfied with Magnolia Springs. We were faced with an extremely difficult situation. Our father died very unexpectedly and our mother has Alzheimers. The support and care we received from the staff and other residents was above and beyond.
Our mother is in the memory care unit. They are wonderful and keep residents active. We feel fortunate to have found Magnolia Springs.

Laura Frank

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts on our community. I am so pleased to hear that you are happy with your decision of choosing Magnolia Springs Bridgewater for your mother. We will continue to do our very best to meet, and hopefully exceed, your expectations. Sincerely, Laura Frank, Executive Director

More of an Independent setting

We were impressed with the staff at Magnolia Springs and it is a very nice community. I felt that it was more of an independent living style as they do not have nurses on staff, Building is large and spacious but that does make for long walks.

Laura Frank

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I am sorry we were not a good fit for your need, but do appreciate the comment about it being a nice community.

Accommodating Staff!!

I am really impressed with the staff at this community and how accommodating they have been to my dads needs. They even put a bell in his room so they can let him out into the private court yard when he wants to take his dog out. The memory care unit does a great job with activities and one on one time with my dad and making sure he is busy throughout his days. Overall I am very happy with how things have been going and would defiantly recommend this place to anyone.

Not yet!

This community was really nice. The people were very nice and very accommodating to us. THe community was clean and everything seemed to be in the right place. I just did not get the same feel that this was the place.

Magnolia Springs of Bridgewater - Carmel, IN

It's too good to be true! My parents 90 and 91 years moved in five months ago and life just keeps getting better for them. The facility is fantastic and gorgeous and clean. The staff is amazingly sweet and patient. The food is just yummy and delicious.

Magnolia Springs of Bridgewater - Carmel, IN

This is a very nice place to live. Complaints are taken care of in a timely matter. The staff and other employees are courteous and very helpful. The building is kept very clean and the grounds are too. I feel very fortunate to be able to live here. I would recommend this place for themselves or a loved one. There are also plenty of activities available.

Magnolia Springs of Bridgewater - Carmel, IN

I was impressed with Magnolia Springs from the very first time my daughter and I toured the facility. The residents appeared to be very happy and the staff members were very kind and welcoming. After my mother had an unfortunate accident which resulted in emergency hip surgery, we needed to find a facility that would allow her to finish her rehabilitation. My mother loved it there so much that she decided to make Magnolia Spring her permanent residence. What can I say... she now lives in a palace! Magnolia Springs is an outstanding organization... the facility is exceptionally clean and well maintained, the staff is professional, caring, and works well together to provide a warm, welcoming environment for their residents, guests, and family members, and the residents enjoy chef-prepared meals three tim3es a day. What more could you ask for! You owe it to your loved one to come check this place out. There is no place like Magnolia Springs. It gives me piece of mind to know that no matter what happens to me, my mother will be well cared for. You owe it to your loved one to come visit Magnolia Springs. You won't want to go anywhere else!

Magnolia Springs of Bridgewater - Carmel, IN

This community has an excellent caring and professionally competent staff on duty 24/7.
The food here is superb. I've gained twenty pounds since I've been here.
Love it!

Magnolia Springs of Bridgewater - Carmel, IN

It is a beautiful comfortable and friendly home.

Peace of Mind for Me

So far it has been a great experience for us with this community. My mother is still taking some time to adjust to it, but I know she is in a good place. Her move here has provided me with a peace of mind. I know she is being cared for very well at this community. The community looks good, they do a good job with the cleanliness. Everything has worked out well so far for us here, and I would recommend this community.

Good Fit!!

Things are going well since my husband made the move into the Magnolia Springs Bridgewater. My husband is more relaxed and is starting to read the paper again. The staff has all been great and very helpful. We are happy with our choice so far.

Cheerful Kind Staff!!

The community overall has been a good fit for my mother. The meals are a bit institutional, not as good. They have a big menu tp chose from daily specials. They offer a variety of activities such as bingo and balcony finishing. The staff is excellent at every level, they are cheerful kind and friendly. They make an effort to know all of the new resident's names and call them by their first name. It's a new building and they offer month to month instead of making you sign a lease.

Phenomenal Facility!

My father currently resides here, and loves it! The staff is wonderful to all of us, and offer many activities for its residents.

He raves constantly about the food! One of the better benefits is that the staff will take residents to appointments, shopping, and other activities as well.

Nice movie theater.
New, opened 8/15/14.
Clean & well maintained.
Meal selection is good.
Many activities for residents.
Management staff is good.
Professional entertainers twice a week.
Provides transportation to doctors, Walmart, casino, post office, etc.

Magnolia Springs at Bridgewater is an awesome place. The apartments are outstanding, & spacious. The caregivers are concerned, caring, prompt in answering calls and ready to help. Food service is a delight and the restaurant-style seating is much appreciated & cooked to order. The administration are concerned & caring. The executive director Laura stands out as exceptional & should be praised. They make a team that works well with each other, helping each other to the goal of customer needs & comfort. Activities keep us occupied, challenged, also entertained & engaged. I am so glad to be living here.

Food is attractive & well prepared. Menu is well-balanced. Care givers will get better as experience comes to new staff. Overall very caring!
Housekeeping is good and fantastic.
Activities so much to do lots of fun.
Friendly participate.

I like this community. The administration is very good & helpful & everyone is friendly & the caregivers are helpful.

From the directors to each & every other person in this building, it is truly the best, most organized, friendly, helpful and respectful. Always met with smiles, and is there anything else I can help you with. I have been here over a year & not one complaint. Truly the best facility you really can call home. The bonus is we are like family all of us. I don’t believe many place can say that.

This is the best place in the world to live the rest of your life.
They treat us very well & we have good food.
I can’t think of any place I’d rather be at 81 year old.

The building is simply beautiful from the impressive entry foyer to the formal dining room with a charming well stocked 24 hour bistro on one corner. There are many other special rooms where residents can gather to visit, play games, entertain or simply relax. But what sets Magnolia Springs apart from other like facilities is the big heart that centers it. The entire staff works together as a team to meet the individual needs of each & every resident. I feel truly blessed to call Magnolia Springs my home.

Great facility & helpful, compassionate staff!

The facility is open, bright & spacious but comfortable. The staff are all amazing. Very involved in caring for my father. Housekeeping, Dining room servers & chef, Cindy Daniel – The communications/Community Director is wonderful at her job. The care givers are friendly & go above & beyond. We couldn’t be happier that our father is so well cared for.

The food is fabulous! The staff is very attentive.

Magnolia Springs is a caring & compassionate facility where our loved one is getting great care. We love the employees & their commitment to family.

My father is in the memory care unit & we are thrilled with the care he receives!
The staff does a fabulous job of managing a caring & attending staff that do a very difficult job.

My mother has lives at Magnolia Springs for almost 2 years. There has never been a doubt in my mind that she is in the right place. Not only is it beautiful & well – managed. But the staff is amazing. They are friendly, caring, attentive, & dedicated to making Magnolia Springs a wonderful home for its residents.

My husband & i love toured this facility 3 times once with my sister who we hope will relocate from Chicago. Each visit we were impressed with how happy & pleasant the atmosphere & the people, were. There were varied activities daily. We loved the balcony at the front of the building overlooking the pond.

My loved one truly loves living at Magnolia Springs Bridgewater. The staff, from the especially staff to the dining room servers, especially Donald, to the Housekeepers, are great at their jobs and are considerate and helpful to everyone. The facility is bright, clean, open and – so much to offer. We chose the right community for our loved one.

Magnolia Springs and its staff has been a god send for my mother. She loves living there. The staff is very friendly & attentive, the facility is beautiful & she has made good friends. The location is perfect for all her needs & is close to family. Magnolia Springs is a great place for my mother to live.

Magnolia treats residents & visitors “Five Star”. The food is like a great restaurant. The 24-hour Bistro makes this living center so livable. Anytime residents can get great food & drink so there’s little need to ever by a single grocery item! The staff treats residents & visitors like family & with respect.

Review of Magnolia Springs Bridgewater - Carmel, IN

Magnolia's greatness starts with the caring staff - from the receptionist to the Director. Magnolia is a warm and friendly place that is an environment a senior will thrive in.

Review of Magnolia Springs Bridgewater - Carmel, IN

I feel Magnolia Springs has changed my mother's life for the absolute better. She is now comfortable with others, does artwork, enjoys entertainment, delicious meals, and gets a great night sleep - all because of the wonderful staff and management at Magnolia Springs. My heartfelt thanks!

Review of Magnolia Springs Bridgewater - Carmel, IN

Very happy and well cared for.

Review of Magnolia Springs Bridgewater - Carmel, In

I give Magnolia Springs at Bridgewater in Carmel, IN a ten star rating. It was the best choice my wife and children and I could have made. [Removed], executive director, along with all her staff that includes all the caregivers, food servers, and everyone else who makes this place what it is.

The food here is good and the menu changes daily. There is always something to do to pass the time, bingo, arts and crafts, card games, live entertainment, everything is spaced so we can join in on all or none of them. They provide transportation to doctors appointments, shopping, church services, or any outings a resident has signed up for.

I can't say enough of all the residents I live with. They are all so kind and a joy to be a part of their life. People who live here are from all walks of life and professions. I know they enjoy being a part of this community, Magnolia Springs at Bridgewater. So I vote it as number 1 and I hope you do too.

Beats the Competition

My mother and step-father have lived here for about 16 months after moving to Indiana from Florida. They love it, and we are very pleased with the care they get. The staff is wonderful - from the Executive Director to the housekeepers - everyone cares about the residents. The food is very good. There is a wide range of activities for residents and everyone can find something to participate in, no matter what their level of mobility might be. I investigated three or four other retirement communities before recommending Magnolia Springs, and none of the others compared - it was an easy choice. My wife and I enjoy our visits, especially on special occasions like Mother's Day, when the staff goes all out with a wonderful buffet.

Confident About The Care

Mom is all settled into Magnolia Springs, she isn't very happy, but we know she needs to be here. The community is well-kept, everything is nice and clean. The staff is great, they have been good to work with. She is participating in some activities. The food is fine, she enjoys the meals. I'am confident about the care she is receiving, and I would recommend this community.

Nice place overall, good price

So far our experience with Magnolia Springs Bridgewater has been a good one! We've had some experience with other communities in the area, and for the price Magnolia Springs offers a great array of care and services. The facility is clean and well kept, and the staff all seem friendly and professional. We did have a small issue with the staff not being entirely prepared for one aspect of my loved one's care, despite our mentioning it specifically during the touring process. But they've been working on it, and it is getting better.

just incredible

I initially had no idea what to expect, and was given a very friendly compassionate caring tour to acclimate us to this new experience. They are doing an excellent job taking care of my mother. The staff there is just incredible, all the way from maintenance all the way up to the director and everyone in between. I could go on and on about how wonderful Magnolia Springs Bridgewater is. it truly is a magnificent place.

I have no complaints what so ever. This is a amazing facility. Everything is wonderful. They treat my loved one and also the other residents with respect and caring for them. They dont treat them wrong and always have a smile on their face and is happy to be their and help him out.

Very nice place!

They do a great job at Magnolia Springs! We toured quite a few places in the are and Magnolia Springs was far and away our favorite. The service is nice, the food is excellent, and the people are all very friendly! The facility itself is is well kept and clean, and they've got nice wide hallways and plenty of sun-rooms. Our loved one really seems to be enjoying herself here!

Very nice place!

I think they do an excellent job overall at Magnolia Springs! The staff here is friendly and very attentive to the needs of the residents. I feel like my Mom is in a safe place! The facility itself is clean and well kept, and feels very light and open. For the price the apartments are a very good size! I would recommend Magnolia Springs to others looking into senior living in the area.

Nice place, but expensive

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. I really liked the look of this place. The facility was clean and well kept, and the staff were all very friendly and professional. Unfortunately it was one of the more expensive communities we looked at, and not in the price range we were looking for.

Very nice place!

We've had a very positive experience here so far! The staff are all very friendly, the place is clean, and they have a lot to offer the people who live here. My loved one really seems to be enjoying herself, I haven't heard a single negative word!

Very nice, brand new community!

This is a beautiful, brand new facility, and so far things seem to be going well for my loved ones! We really liked the floor plans here, as we were able to get a 2 bedroom floor plan that felt like it was designed for two people, as opposed to a master/guest suite type setup. There are a few services that have been a bit rocky so far, which I'm sure is just due to the community being so new. As of this review they have not yet contracted a beautician for their on-site beauty shop. I also am not entirely happy with the visiting PT/OT service they contract with. But they're very willing to listen and work with me on these issues, and we are looking forward to things getting even better than they already are!

The staff here is amazing.

This is brand new and absolutely beautiful. The thing that really stands out though is the staff. They are so attentive and kind, and I want to cry when I see they way they talk to my father, and the way they interact with him. He is new, we just moved in, but they had a welcome for him like none other. To prepare the staff for the new residents that were coming, they would do quizzes, which one likes to swim, who was in the war, who likes music, those kinds of things so they would already be familiar with the residents.

Beautiful property still un...

Beautiful property still under construction. The ONLY two drawbacks are it's very expensive and anyone living there would need to be fairly mobile due to the length of the hallways.

Laura and Stephen were very...

Laura and Stephen were very personable. Liked the concept of the services offered. Kind of difficult to picture everything since the building is not complete. May take a peek this weekend at one of the Louisville facilities since I will be down there. Liked that transportation is included. Like that I can paint the room. Less expensive than where my mom is now.

Magnolia Springs at Bridgewater is a non-for-profit organization started by a family with the vision to provide engaging senior housing and services. We are dedicated to preserving the quality and integrity of life for seniors. Magnolia Springs has taken senior living to a new level of excellence, quality and distinction. Between the 8 directors in the community, there is a total of 150+ years experience in the senior living industry. We are all here to offer the best customer service available so that our residents will want for nothing.

Magnolia Springs at Bridgewater emphasis is based on the social model of an active life style. We have four full time activity personnel that are eager to provide the type of programming our residents request. We provide a unique combination of amenities and services that should meet almost everyone's needs and requests. Our community features are:
Formal Dining Room, Private Dining Room, Bistro/Café open 24 hours with free light fare and beverages, Theater Room with free movies 7 days a week, Sun Rooms, Game Rooms, Lounge area with Happy Hour 7 days a week, three full kitchens and dining areas for families to reserve for family gatherings, with one of these kitchen areas being a 50’s diner with juke box and pool table, Free Transportation 7 days a week, Exercise Room, Business Center, Putting Green and Sun Deck. In total, we have over 18 different common area spaces to allow our residents to entertain their family and friends.

Our community features 67 Independent/Assisted Living apartments which include 3 meals daily with weekly housekeeping services and 22 memory care apartments. We provide 24 Hour Security, Emergency Response Systems, Community Generator, Private Garages, Sound Resistant Rooms and Interior & Exterior Maintenance.

If you haven't had a chance to visit our website at www.magnolia-springs.com, please do. There are 3 very short videos that will give you a real feel for the culture of our community. The people in these videos are actual residents and employees in our Louisville communities.