At Parkview in Frisco, we’ll challenge all your preconceived notions of what a retirement community can be. Walk through our doors to a perfectly sized, vibrant, lively community filled with outstanding associates who know more than just your name. We know your preferences and we love exceeding every expectation. Our designer residences run the gamut from spacious one-bedroom apartments to luxurious two-bedroom suites and are filled with flourishes like granite countertops, crown molding and nine-foot ceilings. Visit us and discover great people, a beautiful environment, fantastic food and so much more. We’re not what you’d expect from a retirement community, and that’s the whole point.

You can have it all, in a simple monthly rental with no large entry fee requirements. Give us a call to schedule a tour to see for yourself.

Warm and welcoming

The staff are great with encouraging my mother in law to participate in some of the daily activities. She is not impressed with all of the food options as she says the proteins are all over cooked. They do have good soup, salads and desserts. The community is well taken care of and the grounds are well maintained. We liked the friendliness of the staff and the condition of the rooms. I would recommend this community.

Watermark Ambassador

I’m glad to hear that you and your Mother-in-law are satisfied overall. I’ll share your review with our dining services team and I encourage her to complete a comment card any time she’d like to make suggestions; our Chef, Dining Room Manager and I review them daily to remain in constant improvement. I also encourage her to please specify how she’d like her entrees cooked when ordering and send them back if not just as she likes. Everyone is welcome to attend our monthly Food Committee meetings and please call me any time to discuss anything we can do to ensure your Mother-in-law is thriving. Sincerely, David Gustafson, Executive Director
Posted on behalf of David Gustafson.

The facility was very friendly, and very affordable, Lots of floor plans.

Watermark Ambassador

Thanks for the high marks. I’m glad you had a positive experience when you visited and I hope we see you again soon. If you have questions along the way please feel free to call me at [removed].Sincerely, David Gustafson, Executive Director

A good place to live

We liked this community when mom lived in the independent part of this community. The community is kept clean and the food was good. They offered a variety of meal choices. The staff were nice and helpful. I would recommend this community for independent living.

Brand New with Few Residents

I saw a beautiful and brand new community on the tour. They had very few residents and I thought the staff were cold and unfriendly. They were not fully staffed because of the few residents. The woman just showed me a room and did not sit down with us to talk about pricing or anything. I had to ask all the questions.

Watermark Ambassador

Thank you for your feedback. We generally receive high marks for friendliness and being a welcoming community. I will share your input with our entire team to ensure we are living up to our high standards. If you’d care to visit again I would be glad to apologize in person and enjoy a lunch or dinner together. Sincerely, David Gustafson, Executive Director

Happy with This Community

My mother is doing well with her move to this community. She is safe, and being cared for well. I'am pleased with all they have done for us. All is well, and I would recommend this community.

Watermark Ambassador

Thank you for sharing your review. We are committed to 100% resident and family member satisfaction and I’m so glad you are happy with the experience. Please stay in close contact and let us know what we can do to ensure your mother continues to thrive. Sincerely, David Gustafson, Executive Director

Good Facility

Everything is working our for my mother here at this community. She is safe, and in good hands at this facility. I know she is doing well. I'am very pleased with all they have done for us.

Choosing a Memory Care Facility

My wife [Removed] is a resident of Parkview's Memory Care Facility and I can say that she is getting the best care. The Caregivers are awesome and you can see how loving and caring they are just by how they interact with [Removed].

[Removed] has settled in real well which was a major concern of mind since I had taken her out of another Memory Care Facility because of my concern for her care and safety.

I truly can say that I made the right choice in moving [Removed] to Parkview. The Caregivers are awesome and the Directors are really engaged and are also very Passionate and Caring.

[Removed]

It Sparkles!

this community is brand new. I did get a chance to tour the community though. The community is super clean and it sparkles. They offer a lot of activities that they try and get all the residents involved in. The staff was good at answering all of my questions. They however are still in the licensing process. It will be two months or more before they have availability.

Cheerful Community

My tour of this community was very nice. The tour guide was very kind and helpful. The community appeared to be very well maintained. From what I saw everything looked nice and clean. They offer lovely activities daily. The staff was friendly and cheerful. It was a very nice tour and I enjoyed it.

Right Place for Us

We have lived at Parkview in Frisco for a little over a year. An important factor in our choice of Parkview was its proximity to children and grandchildren. At the same time, we appreciate the convenience of many shopping centers, medical services, churches, sports and other entertainment venues. We enjoy the varied activities that are available to residents. There are several different exercise classes, games, and clubs that range from the frivolous to the intellectual, not to mention the outside presenters who conduct sessions on topics of interest to us and our neighbors. Our only complaint is that there are often activities we would like to attend, but they overlap or occur at the same time. Needless to say, we haven’t had time to be bored.
However, since moving here, we have discovered that our neighbors are the greatest attribute of this community. From the day we moved in, we found the staff not only to be helpful, but enthusiastic in their work. We seldom eat a meal in the dining room that at least one member of the staff doesn’t come through stopping by tables to greet and check on residents. We’ve also met some fascinating people living here. Residents have lived in or visited almost every country in the world. They have retired from professions as varied as education, chemistry, engineering, medicine, coaching, sales, music, and service in every branch of the military. All have interesting experiences to share, and more often than not there are more connections than we could have expected. The interaction among residents and with staff members is occasionally noisy, but that lively atmosphere confirms the choice we made in coming to Parkview.

Too expensive. I am only interested in independent living, if there is a smooth transition to memory care under the same facility. It appears that Parkview in Frisco is headed that direction, but the independent living is far more than I am living on now., with no debt.

Too Much

This community gave us a tour that showed us a lovely and nice place. We were attracted to the nice view but during the tour we did notice there was a little couples staying here and we are interested in finding friends. We did enjoy the complimentary meal offered and the staff were all friendly and nice.The only issue that made us not choose this community was the large down payment that is needed to move in.

Very nice place

I think they do a great job overall at Parkview! The staff here is friendly and courteous, and they'll always go out of their way to help. The service is very good in general! It's a nice looking, clean place, the rooms are a nice size, and they've got a pool. I also think they do a great job with the food. It's not fine cuisine, but it is always tasty!

Five years and loving it!

My dad has lived at Parkview in Frisco for five years and we have been very happy. The facility is beautiful, the people are so nice and caring, his apartment is spacious and attractive w two bedrooms, two full baths, a full size kitchen w full-size appliances, a dining area, a huge master bath, large walk-in closets, and lots of storage. They have had the same staff for many years, many of them have been there since it opened. They have lots of activities and special events w high quality entertainment. And have shuttle service for church, doctor's appointments, and shopping. There are so many more amenities and services - too many to name. I highly recommend this community to anyone!

Susan was great, the environment and the property was warm and very engaging. The rooms are good sizes and the residences are very engaged. Next step take my mom for visit.

Perfect Place - Parkview

I looked at Parkview in Frisco six years ago when it first opened - I loved everything about it. But, my parents felt they were 'too young' (mid-70's) to move in. Fast forward to now - six years later - and they are in their second month of residence.

Over the last six months we looked at many, places in person (and dozens via the internet) - but none of them had 'the entire package' except Parkview. For US, that meant: Low Entry Fee, Curb Appeal, Resort-Style Amenities (pool, exercise room, activities, beauty salon/barber shop, movie theater {not just chairs in front of a TV}, library, game room), Well-maintained Grounds, Large 2 Bedroom Apartment (higher ceilings, normal-sized kitchen), Restaurant-Style Dining (with good selection, good food and large portions).

Parkview was the last place that we visited in person. We had put a deposit on another property, then decided to revisit Parkview at the last minute. The moment we walked in we all realized that it was THE ENTIRE PACKAGE. We had a meal in the beautiful dining room and the food was great. We followed that up with a tour of available apartments and found a perfect two bedroom, with two full baths, and huge kitchen with lots of storage space, a balcony patio and a small 'bonus' room they could use as an office and storage room.

The process from there on out was swift and pleasant. They provided us with numbers of people who specialized in 'senior moves', they were excellent and reasonably priced.
The entire apartment was recarpeted, painted, and almost renovated prior to the move-in date.

My parents have interacted with, and had real conversations with, more people in the last eight weeks than in the last two years while in their own home. They are beginning to participate in activities - poker and 'brain' games for Dad, and exercize and puzzles for Mom. I really believe that this is the BEST place for them to live.

Oh! I almost forgot - Parkview is building a Memory Care building that will be complete sometime in 2016. This is important because we were also looking for that aspect in our ENTIRE PACKAGE! Perfect place - Parkview.

Review of Parkview in Frisco Independent Living in Frisco, TX

This is a beautiful Independent Living option and I feel like the price is reasonable for what you get. If you need Assisted Living or Memory Care, they are not breaking ground for those projects until January 2015.

Overall I think it's been a very good experience.

It's very clean and the staff is very friendly. We haven't really gotten to the activities yet. The food is good. Overall I think it's been a very good experience. When they first moved in there was a bit of an issue with the gate opener being available. Parkview was chosen because of the friendliness of the staff, and the familiarity of the staff with the residents. And the food, they were very open to having you sample the food. The location was good too. Susan Taylor was really helpful as well.

Parkeview is at the top of our list r...

Parkeview is at the top of our list right now. Susan was very helpful and we loved the activity level of the people we saw! We had lunch and enjoyed our visit there.

Still our favorite, but situation her...

Still our favorite, but situation here remains unchanged

Favorite One. Brother making arrangem...

Favorite One. Brother making arrangements to have dinner with mom.

Price is right, amenities look like a...

Price is right, amenities look like a good fit. Will try to get by and see the facilty, Thursday of this week or Saturday 3/3/2012 Like the location right off the tollway, easy to get to.

Terrific! Liked the apartments, acti...

Terrific! Liked the apartments, activities, great food and terrific attitude towards senior living.

Lots of activity and residents seem h...

Lots of activity and residents seem happy.

Have visited and it is a lovely place.

Have visited and it is a lovely place.

enjoyed the tour. the facility is we...

enjoyed the tour. the facility is well-kept. seems to have ample security and looks very safe. Not sure that she can walk as much as what might be needed if she lives there.

beautiful place, but not enough assis...

beautiful place, but not enough assistance, meals and transportation only