BeeHive Homes of Frisco - Frisco, TX has yet not published prices.

Smaller facility their communication is lacking

This is a smaller facility and they did okay in caring for the residents from what I saw. They offered three meals a day at set times but they didn’t have very many meal options. The one staff member that I came in contact with, [Removed] was very attentive and focused a lot of her attention on my mom. The facility did offer a few activities but not as much as other places I had toured. The only reason why I was discouraged from this facility was because of the director. He was a great salesman but when it came time to returning my calls or communicating with me, he wasn’t good. I would recommend this facility.

Family Atmosphere

While looking for a place for my loved one this area is quite nice from the other places that we have seen. It has a family type setting, my loved one has his own private room and private bathroom, and he can look out the window and watch children playing at a nearby elementary school. We really like the family atmosphere and the very nice administrator here. The whole staff is very welcoming and knowledgeable.

Outstanding care for family

I am happy with the care from this community. I like to knowing that she is very happy here. The community is clean and well maintained. The menu appears to be good and she is please with the variety. I see that the staff is very attentive to all of the residents that here. Nice to see the administration is active with the residents. A home feeling for everyone to enjoy living here. I would highly recommend thid community for the excellent care and the good value.

Great Tour, But Not The Right Fit for Us

My tour of this community went very well. The staff was kind, and informative. My questions were answered. The community was smaller than I had would like, but everything appeared to be well-kept. It was a good experience, but I didn't think this was the right fit for my husband.

Kind, Capable, Caring

Staff is kind and understanding. They are willing to work with the family to establish a positive atmosphere for their loved ones. Loved one has felt welcome and cared for in the facility. Highly recommend Bee Hive Homes of Frisco for a positive experience and comfort in leaving loved one for excellent care.

The tour was great and the director was awesome. This is a new community and a smaller setting. The staff answered any and all questions that I had. The community was kept clean and it is bright. The
menu for dining is good and supplies a good amount of choices. The residents can order food whenever they want and whatever they want. However, the rooms are small and not like an apartment more like just a room.