We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
Savannah Court assisted living and Savannah Cottage memory and Alzheimer's care residence in West Palm can accommodate just over 100 residents. The Cove skilled nursing and rehabilitation center is small and intimate allowing for optimal care with only 30 residents. The entire community offers personal services to all residents, their families and our guests. Soothing, yet striking colors, decor and style are located throughout the many common areas.
For breakfast, lunch and dinner, our chef supervised meals are served restaurant style offering a superb assortment of flavorful meal options to satisfy various preferences. The Court, Cottage and Cove have their own dining room and the service is uniquely tailored for each area. The teams of well trained associates are committed to providing the services that you deserve. We provide housekeeping, linen and laundry, maintenance, and so much more! So sit back and let us take care of the chores, while you enjoy your retirement. This is senior assisted living at its finest.
Our activities program is truly unparalleled and specifically designed for each residence within the community! From instructor lead exercise classes, to arts and crafts sessions, to in-house live performances and educational seminars, there is so much to choose from. Savannah Court also offers scheduled transportation to medical appointments. And if you are ready to spend a day on the town, there are many planned transportation opportunities available. Join other residents and enjoy local shopping, cultural events or dining at a local restaurant. Our bus stays on the road and the activities calendar is always exciting and full!
West Palm Beach, in Palm Beach County, Florida is the 20th largest community in Florida. With 108,896 residents living in 53 neighborhoods, the city is a mix of both white- and blue-collar workers, most in sales, service industries, senior management, and other professions. True West Palm Beach demographics debunk the myth that this city exclusively houses wealthy residents. It presents itself as a city of contrasting realities, rich and poor, young and old, native and transplanted from other locales.
Because of its location on the southeastern shore, it offers many waterfront activities for both ethnically diverse residents and visitors. About 23.64 percent of residents are Hispanic, and foreign-born people are 26.9 percent of the total city population. While English is the predominant language, you are also likely to hear Spanish and French Creole being spoken, as well.
- Walkability : With a walk score of 42, West Palm Beach is still a car-dependent city. The most walkable areas are downtown, Flamingo Park, and Pleasant City.
- Average Age : 39.4
- # of Senior Housing Facilities in the 33401 Zip Code : There are 50 assisted living facilities within a 15-mile radius of West Palm Beach.
- Average Weather : The area reaches an annual low of only 67.8 degrees Fahrenheit, although in July and August, temperatures can reach as high as 90 degrees.
- Veterans Facilities : West Palm Beach VA Medical Center
Brightline, a high-speed rail owned by private company All Aboard Florida, is under construction for the state of Florida. It will connect Miami to West Palm Beach and Fort Lauderdale and South Florida to Orlando.
- Buses : Palm Tran. Eligible seniors can receive a half-fare pass.
- Trains : Tri Rail, a commuter managed by the South Florida Regional Transportation Authority (SFRTA), connects Miami, Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beach. Seniors can qualilfy for an EASY pass.
- Taxis : West Palm Beach Taxi Service, OnCabs, Yello Cab
- Ride Shares : City of West Palm Beach Transportation Management Initiative. Uber and Lyft are also accessible by downloading apps.
Health and Safety
Although West Palm Beach surrounds seniors with luxury choices, its overall crime rate is 114 percent higher than the national average and 95 percent higher than the rest of Florida. You have a 1 in 17 chance of being a victim of a crime here.
- Hospitals in the Area : JFK Medical Center - North Campus, St. Mary's Medical Center, Good Samaritan Medical Center, Wellington Regional Medical Center
- Crime Rate : The city has a crime rate of 5, meaning it is safer than only 5 percent of other US cities.
Sports and Leisure
With more than 160 area public, private and resort courses, including The Honda Classic's headquarters, Palm Beach County has been dubbed Florida's Golf County. The biggest challenge golf lovers will have is finding a course that is not too busy. Residents also enjoy water sports, walks and cycle rides, dancing, archery, croquet, and Mounts Botanical Garden.
- Golf Courses : PGA National Resort & Spa, Banyan Cay Resort & Golf, West Palm Beach Golf Course, Seminole Golf Course in Juno Beach (named by Golf Digest one of the best in the world), Boca Raton Resort & Club, The Breakers Palm Beach, Bear Lakes Country Club
- Tennis Courts/Clubs : Howard Park Tennis Center, Seaview Tennis Center, Palm Beach County Parks & Recreation Courts, Bath & Tennis Club, South Olive Tennis, Njoy Tennis Club (Wellington)
- Gyms : The Breakers Resort, CrossFit Liger, Palm Beach Gardens, BoxFit Palm Beach, Planet Fitness, Ultima Fitness Downtown, Rock Fitness Center
Shopping and Entertainment
Shoppers in West Palm Beach will have to toss a coin to decide where to start browsing. The famous Worth Avenue area has enough high-end designer boutiques and jewelry stores to make buyers feel like they have landed on the Rodeo Drive of the South. The Gardens Mall has more high-end anchor shops with 150 smaller stores. With the Mall at Wellington Green, Palm Beach Mall, Town Center at Boca Raton, a high-end Goodwill and Consignment Corner (intersection of County Road and Sunset Avenue), the budget conscious shopper will also feel right at home.
- Clothes Shopping Nearby : Rainbow Shops, Torrid, Saks Off 5th, City Girl Consignment, Nordstrom Rack, Hermione's Couture, Maus and Hoffman, H&M Men's Clothing, JC Western Wear
- Grocery Stores : Foodtown Supermarket, La Familia Grocery, Whole Foods, Aldi, Vintage Journey Market, Publix, Agora Mediterranean Market, Jerusalem Food Market, Crossroads Market and Deli
- Restaurants : Havana Restaurant, Avocado Grill, Pistache French Bistro, Agora Mediterranean Kitchen, Ta-boo (vegetarian), Nick's 50s Diner, Howley's, Bimini Twist, The Blind Monk, Grilled Cheese Gallery, Leopard Lounge & Restaurant, The Regional Kitchen and Public House, Cafe Boulud
- Movie Theaters : AMC CityPlace 20, Regal Cinemas Royal Palm Beach 18 RPX, Muvico Parisian IMAX
- Libraries : Mandel Public Libary of West Palm Beach, Okeechobee Boulevard Branch, Palm Beach County Library Annex, Palm Beach County Law Library, The Society of the Four Arts (King Library Programs)
- Senior-friendly Salons : Kerra and Co Hair Salon, Beautyfool Hair Studio, thedavidKspace Salon and Academy, Christopher Stephens Salon, D Ladauti Master Haircolorist, 18/8 Fine Men's Salons, GoodFellas Barbershop, VIP Barber Shop
About 37.23 percent of the people in West Palm Beach affiliate with an organized religion. The majority of that group, 16.6 percent, are Catholic, and 5.52 percent practice another Christian faith. Jewish worshippers represent 2.85 percent. The remaining faiths are .88 percent Islamic, .47 percent Latter Day Saints, and .43 percent Eastern faiths.
- Faith and Worship Centers : Mary Immaculate Catholic Church, Faith Church, Family Church Downtown, Grace Fellowship Church, Tabernacle Missionary Baptist Church, St. Ann's Catholic Church, Memorial Presbyterian Church, Payne Chapel AME Church, The Bridge Church, Holy Trinity Episcopal Church, Chabad of North Palm Beach Island, Temple Emanu-El of Palm Beach, Muslim Community of Palm Beach, Islamic Center of Palm Beach