Saw Great Moments Here

I was happy with them and I really liked that they had a deep investment toward the Memory Care. I admired the young helpers who were all kind, respectful, and welcoming to all the residents. The administrators were educated and had a consistent routine that made things run well in the community. The only thing I noticed is that they can improve on being more engaged with the residents. Bring lively exchanges with the residents.

My community!

We really like that this community is small and all the people know each other. We really like that for my loved one feels more like home. They also offer a day program that my loved one attends and has made a lot of mew friends there. Also I like that the place is always spotless.

A friendly and caring facility that was perfect for mom.

My mother had serious dementia, general lack of mobility, and bathroom issues. Anam Care was the perfect place for her. The staff assisted her multiple times per day with the bathroom visits and provided very consistent and friendly care. Medications and other medical needs were handled in a timely and professional manner.

Extremely pleased

We are very please, after looking at 3 other facilities, with choosing Anam Care. The staff seems to understand the needs we were looking for. They are willing to talk with us when we have concerns and questions.
Thank you Bernie, Glen & all of the Anam Care Staff

I was not able to have any ...

I was not able to have any appointments on Thurs the 10th. I was told the appointment was for Wed at 3:30. My sister and I made the Wed appointment and Bernie was very gracious and was able to meet with us even though the appointment date & time were altered. We are very impressed with Anam and their approach in working with Alzheimer's residents.

An Extraordinary Place

Our loved one lives at Anum Glen, the newest building at Anum Care. When we were deciding about a community, Bernie, the owner called me and answered all my questions. She truly cares about her residents and is very knowledgeable about dementia care.

The care by the staff is exceptional, everyone is treated with dignity and respect at whatever stage they are experiencing. The staff is trained in memory care techniques. The setting is like a family home with a shared living and dining space and individual bedrooms. The bathrooms are across from the bedrooms and are well lighted, spacious and accessible.

I was very impressed with both Bernie and Glen, who is the Executive Director of Anum Glen. The day we moved our Mom in, Glen sat chatting with us so that he would get to know both our Mom and our family. Any anxiety that I had over the move completely disappeared.

We are extremely pleased with the care that Mom is receiving. She is happy, and says that the food "is just like Grandma cooked," a high compliment indeed! I no longer have to worry about her wandering outside and getting lost. I live over 2,000 miles away and will visit several times a year. in the times in between my visits I know that Mom is receiving extraordinary care. The communication from Anum Glen is excellent. As you can probably tell, I highly recommend this community.

very nice

very nice

Specializes in alzheimers and dimenti...

Specializes in alzheimers and dimentia - mom's not there yet - but they're kept separate. They have condos that are more independent.

Anam Care Assisted Living provides a peaceful and supportive home for elderly people needing help with personal care, and for those with memory loss. Our programs of care can make a big difference. A positive environment can improve your loved one’s outlook and how much enjoyment they get from each day. Although it does not occur in all cases, many families are delighted when their loved ones improve following a move to Anam Care.