Hallmark Assisted Living of Palm Springs - Palm Springs, CA

I toured this community

I toured this community and it was nice and clean. The staff was nice and answered all of my questions. They had a nice courtyard, mom stills has a dog. It would be a longer distance the dining room

Understaffed!!

Although, i really liked this place i thought that there weren't many staff personal people available to assist the residents right away. The layout was great it was one of the things i was looking for. The feeling i got about it was not very warm. The tour was very quick and i didn't really get to spend more time to see interaction between residents and staff.

Loving Care for mom.

This is a very nice community. I highly recommend it for the great staff and the excellent meals that they give my mom. They offer a variety of activities to choose from. They show that they care about the well being of the residents here. I would recommend to others for their loved ones who need care.

They seem to be doing a fabulous job.

They seem to be doing a fabulous job. Everyone is friendly, and it's a very clean facility. I don't get complaints about the food. We are very happy with it.

Not Impressed

I was not impressed with Hallmark. There was nobody at the front door. Anybody could walk in or out. There was a person on duty but she's in an office. The rooms look worn. The condition of the place was not good and they wanted as much as the nice places. I don't know why anyone would pay that kind of money for a place like that when there are much better options out there. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.