We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Review of Guardian Assisted Living - Arlington, TX
The care taker was busy when we arrived so there was some confusion in waiting for the door to be answered. Understandable but the sign at the front door listed a health care agency and did not have sign with [Removed]. Entering the home the living room was very tidy and uncluttered but the remainder of the home was somewhat cluttered and so was off putting to my Mom and me. The main room is a converted garage and was therefore the only room for activity and I suppose meals. The formal dining area didnt appear to be used. The caretaker was sweet and answered my questions but I would have preferred a printed financial sheet regarding base pay and levels of care costs. I am crossing this off the list.
The rooms were clean but were very sp...
The rooms were clean but were very sparsely furnished with rather shabby furniture. Looked like dorm rooms.
Guardian Assisted Living is a newly-renovated
community conveniently located in the heart of
Arlington Texas 76012