my mom

my mother spent a year at Guardian Angel Homes in richland 2011-2012. She passed away there. The staff there gave her the utmost quality of care and provided for her dignity also. Always. And I was there pretty much daily at different times of day or evening. I cannot think of one time that I felt she might be being [Removed]. I felt she was safe there - finally, I could sleep at night.
For 32 years I have been a registered nurse and I have worked in dementia care. My mother was a health care administrator for 40+ years with a special interest in alzheimers/dementia patients. So I feel I know a bit about "these" places.

I toured this place and it ...

I toured this place and it is fantastic, however Mom still has too much congnitive function left and would not yet fit in.

We toured this facility and...

We toured this facility and it seemed wonderful. Clean, well cared for, friendly caregivers and seemed like a great place. Our circumstances changed so we did not need them but based on what I saw I would recommend them. I gave them 4 stars only because we did not actually use them.

Guardian Angel Homes offers a wide range of care from minimal assistance to meeting the special needs of our Alzheimer's and Dementia residents.

Our staff consist of experienced caregivers committed to the health, safety and well-being of our residents. We endeavor to provide a "home away from home" that promotes and ensures a high quality of life through professional care given by those who respect and love the residents they serve.

At Guardian Angel Homes, you will find a variety of recreational and social activities offered and coordinated by our Life Enrichment Coordinator and staff. Our meal times are an enjoyable part of our residents’ day, and our cooks take great pride in the taste and presentation of their meals. Our “Aging in Place” philosophy brings a unique sense of comfort to resident and family alike.

Please visit us to get a glimpse of what it is like to call Guardian Angel Homes your home.