• In-House Therapy Providers
  • Short Term Rehab
  • Long Term Care
  • Free Wifi

I ENCOURAGE YOU TO VISIT

AFTER MY MOTHER FELL AND DAMAGED HER HIP SHE WENT INTO DECLINE AND COULD NOT TAKE CARE OF HERSELF. MY BROTHER AND I WENT THRU 3 REHAB FACILITIES AND A ASSISTED LIVING HOME BEFORE WE FOUND GROSSE PONTE. THIS WAS FINALLY A PLACE SHE GOT MEALS THAT WERE WARM AND A STAFF THAT WAS WONDERFUL AND CARING. MOM WAS BED RIDDEN AND THEY HAD A MACHINE THAT COULD LIFT HER OUT TO A WHEEL CHAIR FOR HER WEEKLY BATH AND ALSO TO THE CHAIR WHICH WE WOULD USE TO TAKE HER OUT FOR A WALK . THE STAFF WAS SO NICE AND KIND, THIS TAKES A SPECIAL PERSON TO BE IN THIS LINE OF WORK. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS FACILITY .

Review of Grosse Pointe Manor - Niles, IL

This is a very hard decision to make about your parent or loved one to find a home away from home where they will be taking care of by strangers. My mother started developing lots of medical issues and we needed 24 hours of care but before we found this place we checked 7 other nursing homes and none of them were as clean inviting well organized and family orientated as Grosse Pointe Manor. This place has great staff of professionals nurses doctors therapy specialists diet spec. cook (homemade food) not from cans. These are the most caring and loving people you can wish for you family members being taken care of. I want to thank all staff members for a great job.

Thank you!

Review of Grosse Pointe Manor - Niles, IL

During a very stressful time of my life it was a great comfort to find the helpful and caring staff at Grosse Pointe Manor. The facility is clean the staff in all aspects are kind and caring and my mother is adjusting nicely and receiving excellent care.

Michelle Castronova

Thank you so much for your kind words!

Forever grateful

Having to place my step-mother in a nursing home was one of the most difficult things I had to do. We visited several places before making our decision. We chose Grosse Pointe Manor. We liked that it is family owned and operated and we could talk to the owners any time we wanted. They took incredible care of my step-mother. The facility is very clean and everyone is so friendly. They always made sure her hair and makeup were on every morning. This was very important to her. The staff was wonderful and always helpful. She had Alzheimers and everyone was very supportive to me and my family especially throughout her illness. They were even able to provide the hospice care there. We are forever grateful for everyone who cared for her.

Michelle Castronova

It is such an honor when families entrust us with the care of their loved ones. Thank you!

Staff with hearts of gold!

Grosse Pointe Manor has a staff with hearts of gold! They all treated my grandmother like part of their family. She was always treated with respect and dignity. I am so thankful to everyone who cared for her with such compassion.

Michelle Castronova

Thank you so much for your kind words!

Grosse Pointe Manor is located in Niles, Illinois. Located in the northwest suburbs of Chicago near Skokie, Morton Grove, Park Ridge and Glenview. Grosse Pointe Manor is a family owned and operated skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility. Choosing a facility for post-hospitalization, orthopedic rehabilitation or for long term care is a very important decision. At Grosse Pointe Manor we believe in the importance of the place and the people. Trained healthcare providers serve our residents 24 hours a day. This attention is delivered in a setting that is designed to welcome family and friends and feel like home. The care of every client is individualized to fit their needs. At Grosse Pointe Manor we work as a team with each client and their loved ones to attain and maintain the highest level of independence through physical, occupational and speech therapies along with our restorative nursing programs. Grosse Pointe Manor is where love never grows old.
We work as a team to attain and maintain every resident's highest level of function. The care of every resident is individualized to fit their needs.
Grosse Pointe Manor has been family owned and operated since 2001.