Home Care People - San Jose, CA has yet not published prices.

Thank you!

Griswold Home Care San Jose provided excellent care for my dad. Regina and Abby took really good care of my dad. Thank you!

Good Care

It was pretty good as is. My father had stage 4 colon cancer so he needed someone to be with him during the day to help him overall and they took him on walks and things like that. They were very good that way. He liked them. It was a little bit challenging because he had a little bit of dementia and tended to get cranky. They responded well to that. We actually had a little bit of a situation because my sister decided to take some time off to take care of my father and I think the caregiver we had was a little offended about being terminated but it was a family decision. My sister became available and had more time. The caregiver made a negative comment to my dad about being terminated which probably shouldn't have happened but I understand.

Impressed with Professionalism

The reason that we decided to go with “Griswold Home Care” is because they are very professional and I was impressed with the person that they sent over to speak with me.

Griswold Home Care is unlike any other home care company in the world. Our commitment to offering the best possible non-medical home care professionals available has resulted in helping over 80,000 families just like yours since 1982. The affordable professional caregivers and companions Griswold refers help every client maintain the dignity, comfort, safety, independence and happiness they deserve, regardless of where they call home.

We are located in San Jose and serve the entire South Bay Area. Whether you need help with personal care, companionship, or homemaking, contact us today for a free in-home needs assessment. We have experienced and certified caregivers ready to help on an hourly, overnight, or live-in basis. Let us know how we can help!