Care Indeed - Campbell, CA has yet not published prices.

Highly Recommended!

The care that I received from care Indeed was fantastic! The staff catered to my needs and requests as they arose. They were very kind and kept me informed. After receiving care from Care Indeed, I can conclude that I would definitely recommend this service!

Not the right fit...

I, unfortunately, had to discontinue services from Care Indeed because the place was not a good fit. The communication between the main office and caregivers was not good. The caregivers would come to my home with the wrong instructions. They could not lift my wife or move her around the house without help. The caregivers themselves were very nice, but they could not provide the care my wife needed.

Pretty nice caregivers

So far, the caregivers that have come out have been pretty nice. The only complaint that I have is that Care Indeed seems to have a high turnover rate. The company needs to do more to keep the employees happy so that they will stay. Short staffed at times.

very helpful

They were really good at being flexible with us to meet my fathers needs, which was very important to us. My dad is 90 and does not need a lot of care, just a little help around the house, and they have done a good job with that. I really like that they let us review the bios of the care givers that they were going to be sending out, and select who we wanted. Most in home care places do not do that, and that was very helpful.

My experience with Care Indeed has no...

My experience with Care Indeed has not been the best. Initially things seemed ok. I felt they really listened to the needs of my mom in finding a good caregiver, but the one's that I've interviewed and that have been sent out haven't quite met the standards of what my mother needs. I'm still interviewing candidate and trying to find the right caregiver for her. I'm not impressed like I was initially. At first they provided good communication, not so much anymore.

We offer non-medical home care services. We send our home care aides to private homes and retirement communities.