24 Hr HomeCare - Santa Clara - Santa Clara, CA

24 Hr HomeCare - Santa Clara - Santa Clara, CA has yet not published prices.

Excellent caregiver

24 Hr Home Care has provided us with an excellent professional assistant. We like her very much. She is positive, friendly, kind, trustworthy, a good cook, and does a great job with cleaning, washing, transportation to appointments and personal assistance. She is smart and understands what is needed. I give her the best rating.

On the other hand, Dealing with billing and scheduling new appointments through the office is frustrating. I’ve asked them two months ago, to email me an itemized Statement. That has not happened yet. When we moved it took almost 7 days for them to give our caregiver the assignment of the new address. I have asked the office to use my home number only. They still use my cell. I think part of problem is dealing with too many people in different departments.

Overall, I recommend this organization because, they get the most important thing right, which is providing top rate assistance.

Good Caretakers

Both of my parents received care from this agency and it was good overall. For my father the care takers would do the cooking and light housekeeping, but then it would sit down. That wouldn’t be the caretakers fault it would just be because that my father wouldn’t tell them what to do. They were also helpful with taking him to do errands and such. For my mother the care takers came in and assisted her with physical therapy and bathing, so it was good. I recommend their care service.

Used For Only A Week

We only used this service for a week while we were out of town. A representative came out from the agency and sat down with us and explained what they would be doing and then listened to us as what we expected to be done during that time. I had left a very detailed list as to what could be eaten, the light housekeeping that I expected to be done etc. From what I was told the agency sent a different person every time. I felt that if we were going to be using long term that the issues could have been addressed and corrected but I chose not to do anything about it since it was a temporary thing.

This has been a horrible experience

I am so disappointed with everything about what 24 Hr HomeCare - Santa Clara. I am on the 6th care giver, the agency does not keep track of who is or is not showing up and I have to constantly call them and they never do a follow through with me unless I call them back. I have complained to the management over and over again. The reason I went with 24 Hr HomeCare - Santa Clara was because they allowed for less than a 4-hour limit I hired them for light cleaning and dinner preparation and they wanted to reschedule my time frame which would not be conducive to when my parents would be eating.
I would never recommend them.

Positive experience so far.

The woman they sent to our home was very dependable and sweet. I would recommend 24 hour HomeCare.

Would not recommend

Respite caregivers are on 12 hr shifts so overtime is added to basic rate. Holidays can be a problem even when scheduled several weeks in advance. Communication with office is weak and rather one-sided. There was no follow-up on their side. Must pre-pay entire amount as a "deposit", which is cashed after service rendered. Caregivers were not as client-friendly as some we have had; chose to ignore comments/complaints by client and do what they deemed best (e.g. Forcing client to stand straight despite being told she had a balance problem). Ability to pass information from day caregiver to night caregiver was questionable, and there seemed to be little effort made to read instructions we left. We asked for caregivers who spoke English, as client is very elderly and hard-of-hearing; request was noted but ignored for most part. Training and common sense was lacking in at least half the caregivers, which resulted in multiple problems. Not an agency we will use again for more than 24 hours at a time.

Excellent customer service

The customer service and administration has been excellent and they are very helpful. If I called, there is always a person picking up the phone within just 1 or 2 phone rings. Email communication is always responded. So, making arrangement for my parents remotely is as easy as possible. Caretaker staff are good and professional; they know what they are doing. Some are better and puncture than the others. Overall I have had no real problems with anything.

Attentive Staff !!!

I am very happy with the service 24 Hr HomeCare has provided my mother. The caregivers where always attentive to her needs and made sure they where on time for every appointment we had scheduled. I have no complaints and would recommend there services to anyone .

I Love The Care Given

My father has been getting assistance with this agency and so far I love the caretaker, I wish I could keep her forever. The caretaker is always on time and very patient with Dad, she tries to play games and listens to the stories my dad tells. The meal that are prepared are enjoyed by Dad. I see that the caretaker washes dishes and keeps the house spotless. I have already recommend this agency to others because they are great at what they do.

Good Agency

My husband has since moved into a community, since his care needs were more then we can handle. Our experience with this agency was a good one, we were very pleased with the services that we received from them. Thing went well with the staff, they were helpful and nice with everything.

Not Too Bad

They have tried their best to fulfill our needs, so that is good. I guess the only other thing would be that we have been a little disappointed here and there with some changes, but overall it is not too bad.

Review of 24Hr Home Care - Santa Clara, CA

This community provides great services to our residents in [community name removed] when we need private caregivers such as taking them to doctors appt., shopping or companions.
Jen, she's one of the sweetest employees, always brought us coffee from Starbucks in the morning.
Thank you.

Review of 24Hr Home Care - Santa Clara, CA

24 Hour Care has the greatest reps and provides the best care givers and the best & most affordable rates

Review of 24Hr Home Care - Santa Clara, CA

24 Hr HomeCare is one of homecare company that we usually recommend to families as a social worker in SNF. They have best customer service and well trained nursing staff.

Review of 24 Hr Home Care - Santa Clara, CA

24 Hr Homecare is a great company. The staff is very caring and attentive. They respond quickly to any concerns or questions.

Review of 24Hr Home Care - Santa Clara, CA

The liason Jennifer [last name removed] has been a tremendous help in facilitating and reassuring our residents/families with d/c planning. She has been very responsive to our medical care team, and I have heard great feedback from patients.

Review of 24Hr Home Care - Santa Clara, CA

24-hr care has competent and excellent staff. They are very good in communicating their mission to clientele. Staff are courteous and polite. I truly believe that 24-hr care Home Care is a top notch home care agency.

Review of 24Hr Home Care - Santa Clara, CA

Excellent and efficient. Easy to work with. Good recommendation!

Review of 24 Hr Home Care - Santa Clara, CA

24 Hr Home Care is an excellent agency. Jennifer {last name removed} is excellent and efficient about following up w/new referrals and customer service when needed. They are able to get caregivers out very quickly. I commend this agency for their quality of caregivers who are very interactive with my patients. Two thumbs up!

Review of 24Hr Home Care - Santa Clara, CA

Very helpful & thorough w/updates and news. Communication is great. 24 hour rep Jennifer is awesome!

Review of 24 Hr Home Care - Santa Clara, CA

Excellent, easy to talk to, compassionate. We have similar mission and values. I love their respond times. Overall, excellent partnership & our team caring for end of life patients.

Review of 24Hr Home Care - Santa Clara, CA

The customer service staff is fast and friendly. The caregivers provided are professional and caring. 24 Hour Homecare is one of my top picks when referring Homecare agencies. Great company!!!

Review of 24Hr Home Care - Santa Clara, CA

Zac and his team are a great resource for our patients.

Review of 24Hr Home Care - Santa Clara, CA

My residents have had great experiences w/ 24 Hr. Homecare. We refer to them often for extra help.

Review of 24Hr Home Care - Santa Clara, CA

Great company to work with. The staff are always friendly and eager to help with any needs we have. They are available 24hrs a day and have proven to provide the level of service we require. Keep up the great job 24Hr Homecare!

Review of 24Hr Home Care - Santa Clara, CA

We have had nothing but positive experiences with 24Hr Homecare for our patients.

Review of 24Hr Home Care - Santa Clara, CA

This company is great. We have residents & family members who like to wait til the last minute to make any sort of decision & 24Hr Care's response time & accomodations are so quick. We definitely appreciate them for all they do & know that our patients love them. Zac is also a great asset to your company as he keeps us in the loop with any of our families that have reacted out to him, that is very much appreciated.

Review of 24Hr Home Care - Santa Clara, CA

Excellent company to work with. Super fast response time to referrals. Excellent care givers! We have loved all the staff that come through!

Review of 24Hr Home Care - Santa Clara, CA

The 24Hr Homecare Team has helped a number of our patients home from the hospital and stay there safely.

Review of 24Hr Home Care - Santa Clara, CA

Great company with reliable staff and caregivers.

Review of 24Hr Home Care - Santa Clara, CA

24Hr. Homecare plays a huge part in our community. We have referred multiple patients to them and the patient care is fantastic. They have not failed us as a facility and also the patients have been very satisfied. Great people who work @ 24hr.

Review of 24Hr Home Care - Santa Clara, CA

My patients have enjoyed 24Hr.

Review of 24Hr Home Care - Santa Clara, CA

I am a hospital case manager and appreciate & utilize 24 Home Care on a regular basis for my patients. I receive positive feedback from my patients. Great company!

Review of 24Hr Home Care - Santa Clara, CA

Staff are responsive to meet patients' needs and meet w/patients in timely manner. Communication and care coordination are excellent. Families provide positive feedback and as a social worker, I feel comfortable referring my patients and would highly recommend 24Hr Home Care.

Review of 24Hr Home Care - Santa Clara, CA

We use them quite often for the patients in our skilled nursing because we know we can rely on Zac and his team.

Review of 24Hr Home Care - Santa Clara, CA

They always respond immediately to the needs of my patients.

Review of 24Hr Home Care - Santa Clara, CA

Excellent service; knowledge base, response time, & always available when I call.
The attention to detail whether it is concerning the patient or assistance with resources for our UM/Case Management department Zach and his team are "Stellar" with the Kaiser Member's needs. Thank you so much for the consistent care your company provides.

Review of 24Hr Home Care - Santa Clara, CA

Staff is always so friendly and extremely knowledgable.

Review of 24Hr Home Care - Santa Clara, CA

This is a wonderful company. They have provided care at the request of the family same day service. They will come to the hospital and take the patient home which insures safety and helps to prevent rehospitalization.

Review of 24Hr Home Care - Santa Clara, CA

Have had positive feedback from patient's families that had 24Hr Caregivers. Great team, good follow up. Would always recommend them to anyone that would need a caregiver.

They have had a hard time finding people to fill the spot.

They have had a hard time finding people to fill the spot. They had one person come out once and they didn't work out, and we haven't heard from them since. We also had issues with their billing.