Familiar Surroundings Home Care - San Jose, CA

Familiar Surroundings Home Care - San Jose, CA has yet not published prices.

Locally owned and operated, Familiar Surroundings Home Care was built on a philosophy that quality care begins with a trusted relationship between our clients and our company. Providing in-home care for people of all ages and across a variety of settings, including private residences, assisted living communities and long-term nursing facilities, FSHC is here to help clients maintain their independence.

Our personal attendants are trained in accordance with applicable rules and regulations, subjected to national criminal background checks and have provided satisfactory references prior to employment.

Our company prides itself in providing care that encompasses compassion and dignity with the focus of bringing "Old Fashioned Values" back into the home care environment.

"Sending qualified Personal Attendants to your home is important to me. If I am not comfortable sending a Personal Attendant to my home, I would not send them to yours."
- Laura Wentling, CSA, President

• 24 hour care
  • hospice care assistance
  • Respite Care

Very Good!

Very good with giving information.

Pleased with the service

Our experience with Familiar Surroundings Home Care has been a good one. The administrative staff are very communicative and respond quickly when you contact them, and the aides have all been on time and reliable.

Lisa Sibley

Thank you so much for your positive review! We strive to bring the best services to our clients and we are very happy to know your experience was 5 stars!

I was only their for a few days and the staff was pretty good. THere was a few activities. For when I was their it was a good place.

This is the first home care provider ...

This is the first home care provider that we've used, and it's really for my husband's mother. So far, we're very impressed with Familiar Surroundings. They treat my mother-in-law well, they show up on time and are very professional.

Great for in-home care

Found out about A Place for Mom through a friend and my APFM Rep emailed me places in the area that I interviewed. Familiar Surroundings Home Care was flexible with their hours, and would work with the schedule I needed them for. I found that other places had a 3-4 hour minimum that did not work for my needs. I really like the owner, caregiver,and RN I met at Familiar Surroundings and felt good about working with them.