Right at Home - Santa Clara, CA

Right at Home - Santa Clara, CA has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Companionship & Conversation
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Exercise

Right at home has been wonderful.

Right at home has been wonderful. They have been very reliable, and show up when they say they are going to show up, and they leave when they say they are going to leave. We have had the same caregiver since day one. It has been fantastic.

This is a good service

We’ve been very happy with her. I would encourage any families to utilize this service.

I'm very happy with the services that...

I'm very happy with the services that I'm receiving for my mother. Right at Home worked specifically with my needs.

Good Job

I think they've done a good job for me.

Right at Home helps seniors and disabled adults remain in the comfort of their own home. If you or a family member needs assistance with routine daily activities, Right at Home is the helping hand you seek. Our trained, bonded and insured caregivers provide in-home supportive care lasting from a few hours per week to 24 hours a day.

Right at Home works with you and your family to assess your needs, whether it’s for short-term assistance to help you get back on your feet after an illness or surgery, or for support on a continuing basis.

Our aides can provide hands-on assistance, including:

• Assistance with personal hygiene (bathing, dressing, toileting, feeding; mouth, skin and hair care)

• Assistance with walking, transferring and use of a wheelchair

• Taking vital signs

• Range of motion exercises

• Applying ointments and topical medications

Our Aides can provide non-medical “companion” services, including:

• Meal preparation

• Medication reminders

• Laundry / light housekeeping

• Errands & shopping

• Escorted transportation to doctor appointments

• Companionship & socialization activities

• Exercise reminders

Our Nursing Staff can provide a variety of skilled nursing care, including:

• Medication setups