We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
Right at Home - Santa Clara, CA has yet not published prices.
- Meal Preparation
- Respite Available
- Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
- Medication Reminders
- Light Housekeeping
- Grocery Shopping / Errands
- Companionship & Conversation
- Incidental Transportation
Right at Home helps seniors and disabled adults remain in the comfort of their own home. If you or a family member needs assistance with routine daily activities, Right at Home is the helping hand you seek. Our trained, bonded and insured caregivers provide in-home supportive care lasting from a few hours per week to 24 hours a day.
Right at Home works with you and your family to assess your needs, whether it’s for short-term assistance to help you get back on your feet after an illness or surgery, or for support on a continuing basis.
Our aides can provide hands-on assistance, including:
• Assistance with personal hygiene (bathing, dressing, toileting, feeding; mouth, skin and hair care)
• Assistance with walking, transferring and use of a wheelchair
• Taking vital signs
• Range of motion exercises
• Applying ointments and topical medications
Our Aides can provide non-medical “companion” services, including:
• Meal preparation
• Medication reminders
• Laundry / light housekeeping
• Errands & shopping
• Escorted transportation to doctor appointments
• Companionship & socialization activities
• Exercise reminders
Our Nursing Staff can provide a variety of skilled nursing care, including:
• Medication setups
• Wellness visits
• Medical education and training
• Liaison with your physicians