We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
Right at Home - Santa Clara, CA has yet not published prices.
- Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
- Meal Preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Light Housekeeping
- Companionship & Conversation
- Grocery Shopping / Errands
- Incidental Transportation
- Respite Available
Right at home has been wonderful.
Right at home has been wonderful. They have been very reliable, and show up when they say they are going to show up, and they leave when they say they are going to leave. We have had the same caregiver since day one. It has been fantastic.
This is a good service
We’ve been very happy with her. I would encourage any families to utilize this service.
I'm very happy with the services that...
I'm very happy with the services that I'm receiving for my mother. Right at Home worked specifically with my needs.
I think they've done a good job for me.
Was this review helpful?
Right at Home helps seniors and disabled adults remain in the comfort of their own home. If you or a family member needs assistance with routine daily activities, Right at Home is the helping hand you seek. Our trained, bonded and insured caregivers provide in-home supportive care lasting from a few hours per week to 24 hours a day.
Right at Home works with you and your family to assess your needs, whether it’s for short-term assistance to help you get back on your feet after an illness or surgery, or for support on a continuing basis.
Our aides can provide hands-on assistance, including:
• Assistance with personal hygiene (bathing, dressing, toileting, feeding; mouth, skin and hair care)
• Assistance with walking, transferring and use of a wheelchair
• Taking vital signs
• Range of motion exercises
• Applying ointments and topical medications
Our Aides can provide non-medical “companion” services, including:
• Meal preparation
• Medication reminders
• Laundry / light housekeeping
• Errands & shopping
• Escorted transportation to doctor appointments
• Companionship & socialization activities
• Exercise reminders
Our Nursing Staff can provide a variety of skilled nursing care, including:
• Medication setups
• Wellness visits
• Medical education and training
• Liaison with your physicians