LWF Home Care Specialists - Los Gatos, CA

LWF Home Care Specialists - Los Gatos, CA has yet not published prices.

Overall good experience, a bit pricy for 24 hour care. Some issues with scheduling and billing, but were corrected to the best of their ability.

a few small challenges...

The care manager, Jana, is excellent! She is very good, thorough, and excellent. The staffing people put a lot of the burden on my family and I. The caregivers that have come out, the first one that came was very good, whereas the next one was just ok. They had a hard time finding the right caregivers meeting the needed criteria, and the criteria was not too strict, so there seems to be a bit of a staffing issue.

LWF Home Care Specialists has been gr...

LWF Home Care Specialists has been great. We've been using them so far for about three weeks now, and so far so good. Everything and everyone has been so positive. The caretakers are great, and LWF Home Care Specialists is a great organization.

Great experience

It's been two weeks now and the companion/driver that they sent us is great. My parents really fought me when I first mentioned bringing someone in to help me care for them. Now that they've spent some time around Jordan, they really seem to enjoy his company. He has been a gift to them and to me.

Geriatric Home Care Specialists has been providing quality, personalized in-home care since 1994. Our journey began with the opening of our first branch in Los Gatos and has since grown to a total of four locations offering services throughout Northern California.

We are CAHSAH Certified and a member of the NPDA. Our state-of-the-art technologies aid in increased efficiency and communication. Registered Nurses are used to enhance the initial and follow up assessments of clients.

Our ongoing commitment to the training and betterment of our caregivers has proven invaluable in bolstering the skills of our staff and in improving service to our clients. Caregivers attend company orientation and training, as well as mandatory monthly educational classes.

All caregivers are GHCS employees with payroll taxes reported and paid. They are bonded and insured, covered by worker’s compensation insurance, TB tested annually, and must undergo an intensive interview and pass extensive criminal and DMV background checks.

Our Los Gatos Branch serves the areas from Palo Alto to Gilroy and the East Bay. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Care can be staffed on an hourly, overnight, and live-in basis. We have a three-hour shift minimum and no weekly minimum requirement.