Senior Helpers - San Jose, CA

Senior Helpers - San Jose, CA has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Care For Pets

Satisfied with the service

My experience with Senior Helpers has been a good one. The aides they've sent have been helpful, cheerful, and quick workers. I am entirely satisfied with the service!

Organized and respond quickly to requests

They are organized. They respond quickly to our requests. They are very nice. Overall, It has been a good experience.

Senior Helpers is a good company, and...

Senior Helpers is a good company, and I would recommend them to others in a different circumstance than ours. Although we enjoyed working with them, my in laws would not allow the caregivers to do much or provide the care that they set out to do, which made things difficult. Senior Helpers was exactly what we expected, but due to circumstances, it did not work out for us in this case. One thing I feel needs improvement is receiving information timely. The reports about what was going on was very slow getting to us. Again, under different circumstances, I think things would have been much better.

Completely satisfied with the service

This is the only agency we've worked with but so far they're providing everything we were hoping for! Our main concern was just to have some companionship for Mom, and someone who would be able to accompany her on walks. Mom seems very pleased with the service, and looks forward to the time she gets to spend with the aide.
They're also very good about handling issues on the administrative side. If our usual person isn't able to come they'll contact us to see if we'd like a replacement for that day, or once she had to leave during her shift due to illness and they were ready to have someone sent over to cover for the rest of it.

Friendly and Attentive

I'm quite pleased with them so far. Sometimes it takes a little time getting used to your caretaker and understand what they can provide and get used to the mix with my mother and how they work with each other so with all that said I would give them a 4 overall. They have been friendly and attentive to our situation. If something was wrong they fixed it right away.

Whether you need Senior Helpers' assistance 24/7 or just a few hours a day, our San Jose office is here to help. Our senior care service options are flexible and customizable according to your specific situation, and your personalized senior care plan can be a combination of any of our service offerings.