Kindred at Home - Personal Home Care Assistance - Campbell - Campbell, CA

Kindred at Home - Personal Home Care Assistance - Campbell - Campbell, CA has yet not published prices.

Excellent service. Helped us within minutes find 24 hour in home care for my father.

Very competent and friendly. Willing to work with me.

A good service for us!

We used Kindred at home for one day and it was a great experience. The caregiver that came out was on time and met our expectations. When we finally got a hold of the correct location they explained everything and made setting up the service easy. We would use this service again.

It Was Good But Pricey

I was happy with the care but no longer using them. Most of the ladies were on time except one. We liked the ladies who helped us. They came 3 times a week and it was becoming to costly. Overall, they were super and one of the ladies goes to visit my mom at her community.

They have been great.

They have been great. The Kindred guy is great about showing up on time. We have been pretty happy with the service. It seems to be working out well.

We Had An Amazing Care Giver With This Home Care Agency

Our experiences with this home care went very well. The care giver we had was amazing. She was very willing to help with anything I asked of her. My husband really enjoyed her help. She would help with cooking, cleaning, and some personal care. Anything I would ask her to do she would do it. She was very hard working. Overall we were very pleased with the services we were receiving from this home care. This is a home care agency I would recommend.

Kindred at Home Personal Home Care assists older adults with daily needs like bathing, meal preparation, companionship, housekeeping, transportation, and respite relief for family caregivers. Professional caregivers provide senior care services on an hourly or 24-hour basis, including post-hospital care, Alzheimer's and dementia care and specialized eldercare services in the home.