Green Leaf Care Center - Lillington, NC

Additional Cost On Top Of Room Rate

I was looking for a community that would be able to transport my mother too and from her dialysis treatments.This community would have been happy to do so for an additional cost and they only run the transportation on certain days so I would have had to schedule mothers appointments around them and that was not going to happen. They had mentioned that depending on how much medication she was on there would be an additional charge for that as well. The staff was nice and very informative but I wasn't looking to spend more money when these things are offered other places at no additional charge. The community was smaller in size and it was closer to my house but with the other addons, I will travel a little further for no additional cost for the care my mother needs.

Going well so far!

My loved one has only been here a short time, but so far our experience has been a positive one! Based on the few times I've visited the place has always seemed clean, and the staff is friendly and takes good care of the residents. We're happy with the service!

Dad' space

I moved my father to Green Leaf recently to get him closer to his family. I have been happy with th facility and the staff. We were able to get a private room; however, the room is a little small. They have a limited number of larger rooms and we have him on the list to get one.

Heidi was very helpful and informative.

I visited Green Leaf Care Center today. I spent about 30 minutes with Heidi Keys and one of her assistants. I was provided a price sheet with current monthly rates for Semi-Private ($2600), Private ($3350), and Deluxe Private ($3650) rooms. Monthly charges for Medication Management are a function of number of Medications needed (1-3 $180, 4-7 $300, 8+ $450). We then went on a tour of the facility so I could see examples of the different types of rooms. They showed me their Dining and Activity Rooms. They said that, if needed, they would help with documentation required by my Long Term Care Insurance.

A place for my brother

My experience with Green Leaf Care Center has been absolutely great - the assistance I received from the administrative staff has been incredible. I had to make decisions for my brother's care very rapidly - he was in the hospital with COPD - advance stage requiring oxygen 24/7. He was in NC and I live in GA - logistics were tough. I did not have the luxury of looking at multiple facilities - Green Leaf was very clean and smelled clean (important for me). I arrived in Lillington on Wednesday afternoon and was able to move my brother in on Thursday afternoon. I had so many things to do that required fax machines/printing/ copying and even using their computer to type a document. Even after returning home, I have had occasions when I have emailed documents to Brooke @ Green Leaf and she would print them, obtain my brother's signature and fax the signed document to me. I cannot imagine managing David's care without the assistance they give so freely. My brother seems quite content and is much better at Green Leaf than he was at home.

Review of Green Leaf Care Center Assisted Living in Lillington, NC

Although the facility is not new, it is extremely well maintained and clean! It is well staffed and conveniently arranged for the comfort of the residents! Management is very experienced in operation of the facility; and very outgoing and helpful. Management's interaction with residents as we toured, was very impressive. This is the facility we are choosing for my mother.