Heritage Place - Fayetteville, NC

Located in downtown historic Fayetteville, Heritage Place is nestled between two churches. Here at Heritage Place we encourage active lifestyles and provide a wide range of activities and events so our residents can maintain their independence as long as they want to. Our independent apartments include studios, 1 bedroom & 2 bedroom types. Each apartment has a private balcony, kitchen and full bathroom. Heritage Place is the only community in the area offering the Catered Living program which was designed for residents who need up to 12 hours of care in a day. This allows them to stay in their independent apartments without having to move into our Assisted Living building. Additional benefits are offered with our Catered Living program than with our Independent program including all three meals provided and full laundry service. Heritage Place is proud of our Assisted Living program as well where we are able to aid our residents with 24 hour care. Whether a resident requires basic assistance, rehabilitation or more comprehensive care our professionals respect the individual needs of each resident. Please come visit us at one of our wonderful events or just to visit with our enthusiastic residents. We look forward to seeing you!

A Gem in Fayetteville, NC

I have family members now residing at the Heritage Place. From the first visit looking until the present, the staff and facility continue to exceed my expectations.
[Removed] is the best! She worked with us and I am so happy to have my family members here.
My family has started to settle in with the aid of the staff and other residences. This transition has been wonderful. This facility is really a gem in Fayetteville, Thank you

Everything is going great!

My loved one likes it here! Everything is well maintained and the staff make sure that she is comfortable. My loved one says that the food is good, and she likes the fact that they get to take busses out on the town from time to time.

A great place to stay

When looking for an Assisted Living facility for your loved one, you are looking for qualities like professional caring staff, cleanliness, ease of getting around the place, quality of food, satisfaction of existing residents, services, activities, value and so on.

My brother recently suffered a stroke, he is young but needs to move where he will receive daily care. I am not from the area, but came to help him with this transition. We looked at several places and asked lots of questions.

After some investigating, the decision to select Heritage Place was easy. Meeting with Pat was our first impression and she was so warm, helpful and compassionate we knew this was the place for us. The staff and residents are so kind and comfortable at Heritage Place. We are proud to be included in his community. And a Catholic Church is right next door where my brother will attend service. Very convenient. Thank you Heritage Place.

I would recommend this facility

IT is an older property. I really like that they are so nice. They genuinely care about the people there. Everyone is extremely friendly. I think they should improve by checking on residents more although they have independent living.

New Facility, Nice Staff

They only have two people there, because it's a new facility, so there isn't a lot of people for my mother to relate too. But the staff bends over backwards to make her feel comfortable. They could not be any nicer.

This seems like a wonderful place to have my elderly mother stay. As soon as you walk in you feel comfortable. The individuals working were friendly and look liked they cared about what they were doing and liked what they did. My tour with Katie was great. She answered all the questions that my sister and I had ( about 5 Pages). Everything was within the reach for all residents(church walking trips to downtown Fayetteville. Heritage Place is on my list for mom's care.

We have a wonderful visit at Heritage Place and were very impressed with their facility and the many, many nice services they provide their residents. They are extremely accommodating and flexible. We are hoping to have our Mom living there in the near future!

They're great. We just love it!

They're great. We just love it! They keep it very clean, and the staff is very friendly. It's homey for her now that she is in her own private room. They respond right away to any requests or concerns. They do have good activities, movie nights, and exercise classes. The food she is real happy with, she loves the fresh fruit.

Heritage Place has a lot of options!

So far, I have been very impressed with Heritage Place. My mother seems to enjoy it. She has not been there long, but is adjusting nicely. Everyone is friendly and helpful, and she enjoys the meals. I am sure she will take advantage of some of the activities offered.

We've been very pleased.

We've been very pleased. Our only concern is that in case of a fire there are no posted emergency protocols. The residents wouldn't know what to do. They had everything we were looking for, and that is why we chose them. The people seemed to be more satisfied there than other places, we looked at.

Too stiff and care wasn't great when we were here before

I didn't like that place from the get go, it looked great when you walked in and it didn't have any bad smells, but it was too stiff, it was too formal. It looked like it was made to impress people when they walked in the door and forget about feelings and care and service. I know for a fact that their service is not that good because I experienced it first hand.
It is okay, I guess it suites some people fine, it just doesn't suit me and it doesn't suit my daddy.

I'm more than happy, I'm ecstatic

The price is more than reasonable to me and they have nurses that basically know her and when her alzheimers acts up, they take that into account when she dont want to take her medication and theyre going to have to put a bracelet on her now because shes getting near the door where she can get out so they put a monitor on her so if she gets near the door they can have an assistant help her. if something happens you get a call and theres a doctor there that looks out for her medication and if she needs to go the hospital they have an ambulance transport her to make sure shes okay. The room is monitored, they can tell you what time she fell or how many times she gets out of bed so the doctor can check up on it and situation are taken care of in a timely manner. They've been marvelous, I would recommend them to anybody.

Mom saw this place and wasn't excited...

Mom saw this place and wasn't excited. I know people that live there that are happy, so, it isn't entirely out of the picture, as it is very convenient, if we remain in Fayetteville.

My favorite because it is in town and...

My favorite because it is in town and Mom has been talking about NC for about 4 years.