Caring Heart Home of Clovis - Clovis, CA

Mom's new home

We have been happy with this service. The staff have been able to get a community a community to fit my mom's needs for care. The menu is nice and I liked the menu myself. The community was nice and we would recommend other families to this community. My mom is settling in to her new enviroment for care.

Knowledgeable tour guide!

I touredCaring Heart Home of Clovis before making a choice. It was a nice place, the home was clean and in good shape. The person that took me around was exceptional and gave me good information. The reason we did not choose it was because my mother earned a larger facility rather than a smaller home. Other than that, this was a nice place.

Adjusting and going well.

Things are going okay. As far as I know they don't offer activities to the residents. The food is fresh and we had some issues with it in the past but I brought up to the director and she was able to get things resolved. I chose Caring Heart Home because they were able to help me out and it is close to my home.

Touring Went Well

When I came to see this home, everything was fine and it was great to get a quick response from A Place For Mom with referrals. We felt that it would not work out here for our loved one. We were looking for something more hands on with the care.

I would not recommend this community!!!

I went to pick up my mom for a doctor's appointment and my mom was very dehydrated. She ended up in the hospital and when she was released it was to hospice care. I found out they were not giving her liquids at Caring Heart Home as they somehow had a wrong diagnosis. There was also an issue with giving her the correct amount of medication. She seemed to like the food and the home was clean. The staff were nice I just did not feel they were qualified.

My mom is from Fresno, and a lot of f...

My mom is from Fresno, and a lot of family and friends live there but there was no one there who could give her the 24/7 care that she needed.

She's very pleased with the care and the food and she's only been there a few days, but they've allowed us to repaint the room and move in a lounge chair and a TV. Everything I've heard from her has been very positive, and my sister is very pleased as well. My experience (I had to leave before she moved in) was that it's a nice place. My sister Joan dealt with Patricia Hernandez, and Greg Smith deserves 6 stars out of 5. He followed us the whole way through the process. He's a real Godsend.

I think it's an excellent value. We've tried to look into nursing facilities and $3500 a month is a great value.

Mom says it's great. Anytime she buzzes, she's right there. They have a ratio of 1 staff member to 3 residents. When I talked to her yesterday, whenever a buzzer goes off, they're there.

My mom has Parkinson's and uses a walker, and her eyes have their good days and their bad days, but as far as activities - She's pretty limited. My sister takes her to church and to get her hair done, but it's hard for her to get in and out of vehicles.

Caring Heart Home of Clovis is an assisted living facility located in Clovis, California. We are among the top adult care homes in the country because we provide superior medical and recreational needs to all of our residents. We have a very large bed capacity in our facility, which is wonderful when it comes to allowing seniors to socialize with a variety of other residents who are living in the home with them. We completely understand how difficult it is for you to make the decision for your elderly parent to live in an assisted living home, but we help to make the process a lot easier because we are simply a home away from their home. When you make the decision to have a loved one stay at Caring Heart Home of Clovis, you can feel good knowing that they will receive delicious and healthy meals throughout the day. Your loved one will also be provided with transportation so that they can go shopping or simply go to a local hot spot to enjoy themselves with other seniors in the group. Our visiting hours are convenient for just about anyone who is a busy working adult who also has a loved one in an assisted living home. When you choose us to be your loved one's new home, you can feel confident in knowing that they are going to get the best care possible all the time. Caring Heart Home of Clovis prides ourselves in being the best adult home in the area.