A.R.C. Manor of Folsom - Folsom, CA

I toured this community for the care for my mom.
I did not really like not knowing who is caring for my mom. We did like the cleanliness of the room and the environment. They have some activities. We would suggest that other families tour this community for care of a loved one.

ARC is wonderful

ARC Manor of Folsom was definitely a 5 star experience. They are friendly, profession and caring. The home is bright, cheery and friendly. I would definitely use this facility again if need be. Actually I liked it so much I would stay if I needed such a facility I would stay there myself.

A wonderful place for mom!

ARC Manor really helped make the transition for our family very smooth when we moved mom from her senior appartmetn to their care home. They wanted to know about mom - her likes, dislikes etc so they could make her feel as comfortable as quickly as possible. The place is spotless and the residents are clean and well cared for. The caregivers are very friendly and communicate often. Mom settled in very quickly and I have appreciated the regular text messages and photos that let me know she is comfortable and having a nice time while I'm at work. ARC Manor is providing mom the care she needs and peace of mind for our family!

Very clean and safe. Great Caregivers.

Very clean and safe. Great Caregivers.

visited today 2/6/14 Very n...

visited today 2/6/14 Very nice..viewed with Claudia. need to schedule follow up visit w/mom and owner.

Staff were friendly and informative, ...

Staff were friendly and informative, seemed to care a lot about their residents. The place was clean, well cared for. Residents seems content. Definitely in our price range. Limited activities as compared to the larger facilities.

Normal