Grandhaven Living Center - Lansing, MI

Marvelous

I toured here at Grandhaven, and I thought the at the community was absolutely marvelous. I thought that the community itself was very nice, and I thought the staff was friendly. However, we did not choose to move there because I was not sure it would be the best fit for my loved one.

Stop by for an improptu visit with Mo...

Stop by for an improptu visit with Mom, first impression that she like it. Initially she indicated that she would be willing to do a short term visit (2-3 days) to see if she would like it.

At Grandhaven Living Center we have multiple apartment options available, including suites for couples. Within our assisted living residence is a specialized and memory care program serving people who need extra attention due to complex care and memory loss.

Our welcoming, home-like atmosphere sets us apart, and with our higher staff-to-resident ratio, we are able to offer more individual care.

Grandhaven Living Center is a community based on Christian principles with primary concern for the families and residents we serve.