Atlantis Assisted Living - Lantana, FL

My grandpa's experience

My grandpa was there until he passed away and the staff was very caring and helpful with everything he needed to be comfortable. They made it feel like home for him I would recommend this facility for any loved ones needing care away from home..

I visit my grandma on the weekends and I love the environment that they are in. Everyone seems pleasant and happy to work there. I feel comfortable knowing that my grandma is being taken care of so well!!

Good Experience

We had a lovely experience here at this community. It is a good looking place. Everything is very well-kept. The staff was kind and helpful. This is a very nice place. They many activities offered for the residents. We were very pleased.

A very peaceful place

Affordable and nice building. My mother currently stays here and I really enjoy visiting her here. The staff is always welcoming forthcoming about any updates or changes happening to the facility. The courtyard is tended to often and the fountain makes you feel at home.

Great place! Would definitely recommend.

Beautiful building. I believe this was an old nursing home so it has more security features like nursing call buttons and more secure areas. We met the most adorable woman named Gene when we toured. This facility is huge and has a fountain, library, bingo area, great room and I'm sure much more than what we saw during our short time there. They were in the process of doing renovations (which is always good) so we look forward to seeing the updated foyer when it is complete.

Review of Atlantis Assisted Living - Lantana, FL

Good value. Great Manager. Very family feel. Residents living there seem Very happy.

Charges made after my husband was no longer in residence.

My husband left their facility in April and they continue charging May, June and August. Atlantis refunded May, the credit card won the June dispute but we are still trying to get the August money back. The bank (Visa) took a loss of $2225.71 once they realized this was fraud and they advised that Atlantis was unresponsive to their request and they had questionable business practices. I tried one more time to get them to at least return the $773.29, but I could not even get the local office return my calls. I wanted to try to get this corrected before giving them a bad rating.

This is a definite NO. This...

This is a definite NO. This facility was dirty, smelled, and during the tour I was shown the TV room where 2 employees were sitting in the dark and appeared to be sleeping. I would not trust them with the care of my mother.

Atlantis is a new concept in Assisted Living. We have combined traditional Assisted Living with a luxury concept that will graciously pamper and care for you and your loved one. We offer various affordable living plans that suit many lifestyles. With this truly unique concept, Atlantis has created a pleasurable life experience of "Assisted Living with Affordable Luxury."

Atlantis offers a variety of amenities that are sure to keep you or your loved one relaxed and entertained. Spacious studios, private rooms with kitchenettes, and a fine dining experience are just a few of our wonderful amenities. You be pleasantly surprised about what we have to offer.

Please stop by today to find out more.

Services Offered