Grand Strand Healthcare - Myrtle Beach, SC

Grand Strand Healthcare - Myrtle Beach, SC has yet not published prices.

The Best

Grand Strand Healthcare is the finest nursing home. They admitted my mom on a weekend night, at 11:00 PM straight from the airport during an especially grueling legal emergency guardian case. Owned and operated by a couple, my mom has been cared for as a member of the Grand Strand Healthcare family for almost six years now. The owners are around and available all of the time. They and their most senior staff are always present on holidays, which is highly unusual in this field. The nursing staff is fabulous and really does care about the welfare of the clients, as does the aides, activity staff, kitchen and housekeeping staff and even those working in maintenance. Everyone employed there seems to know each client and will go out of their way to assist, whether it's in their job description or not. Grand Strand Healthcare is far superior to traditional nursing homes.

A Wonderful Nursing Home For Your Loved One

My Husband Jack was here for about 2 years. He suffered with Dimentia. I can't begin to tell you how pleased I was with Grand Strand Health Care. I was able to take my meals with him for a small fee, his nurses were very kind and helpful. Even the Owner would come through the Dining Hall and if someone wasn't eating He would ask them if there was anything else he could get them and he made suggestions. It is a Family run business and they were "Hands On". I recommended it to many people and they in did place a loved one in this facility and were glad they did. This was about 10 years ago.
No one will take care of your loved one like you but this facility did a Great job.
Thank You Grand Strand Health Care, route 707, Socastee, SC.