One bedroom buy up awaiting cost. Liked this facility rooms are very large with patio or balcony looking out into courtyard. A resident came up to me and said this was the best facility.

Not a great experience, but not a bad one

My Mom lived here for a small amount of time. The staff was fine. They made sure she was getting fed and the food they served was okay. It seemed to be nutritional. The cleanliness of the facility was good and housekeeping was scheduled to clean her room and empty the trash once a week. I think for the price and the care, it’s not a bad place.

Nice Place!!

My parents have recently made the move into this community and so far we have been pleased with how things have been going for them. They have said they are very comfortable in there apartment and they feel right at home. The staff where very helpful with the transition and made sure to answer any questions I had for them in detail. Overall it seems to be the perfect fit and we are very happy.

Be wary

I don't even know where to begin with this. My Mom has lived here for almost 4 years and it has been one problem after the other. She has frequently gone over a week without a shower, sat in the dining room for 30 minutes without being acknowledged, had her medication just left out in the open by the staff, and waited upwards of 45 minutes for a response when she fell. When I spoke with the nurse about all this, I got a lot of lies from her as well as her trying to convince me that my Mom is wrong and most likely senile. With all the issues my Mom has (paralyzed on one side, a little slow mobility) the one thing she is NOT is senile. She has all her mental capacities in place. The care staff here really just does not care about resident care at all. Now, there are a few far and between that seem to care, but they aren't around for very long as they see what is going on and go work elsewhere. I have filed formal complaints with the company that owns this facility and supposedly things were supposed to get better. Nope. They have not. I am currently looking for somewhere else to move my Mom to. This is an honest review and I just want to save someone else from having to go through what our family has gone through in dealing with this facility.

Care cost for family

We really like this community for my brother to move into.We liked the staff and the environment of the community. We would have liked to see my brother here, but it was more than what we could afford. We highly recommend this to other families for the cleanliness and the menu. They have a lot to offer for the care that is given

Loving Care for mom

I like this community for the care of my mom.She really liked that staff that we very kind and helpful . The food seems to be good, but it is sometimes served and it seems to take a long time to get the meal. My mom did like the activities when she was there. We would recommend the care of this clean and care received to other families.