Grace Presbyterian Village - Dallas, TX

This was a good move for me.

They offer a lot of daily activities. The staff at this community are nice and helpful. The food is good and they offer a variety of choices. The community is clean and well maintained. Living at this community allows you access to Dart Transportation. I would recommend this community.

Not Good Fit For My Mom, But a Nice Community Overall

Unfortunately this community wasn't a good fit for my mother and her needs. They did try their best to care for her, and make her comfortable. The staff was kind and very friendly. The community looks nice, they do a good job with the cleanliness. This is a community I would recommend. Even though it didn't work out for us, it is still a nice community.

Highly recommend Grace Presbyterian Village

We found Grace through a friend who had just moved her mother there. After touring, I immediately called my sister and we visited together a few days later. It had everything we needed and the people were genuinely friendly and caring of the residents, not putting on a show for us as we'd seen at some other facilities. It's a lovely place in a very pretty setting, and the perfect size for our needs. I will confess it never occurred to me to even look in this area because it wasn't as convenient to where I live, but that became irrelevant after visiting and seeing what they had to offer.

We moved our mother to the memory care unit about 10 days ago and she's adjusting very well. She always comments about how nice and pretty it is, and she loves the view from her window overlooking a garden area. And she really likes the food! The improvement in her overall demeanor has been amazing to see in such a short time. We know she's in the right place and receiving good care.

Grace has a lot of programs and activities during the week and the staff is very good about encouraging residents to participate, which is important to us. Our friend said she saw Mom go into a program the other day and someone was playing 'No Business Like Show Business' on the piano, and she stopped and did a little tap dance before sitting down. I've never seen her do that. (She doesn't even know how to tap dance.)

It's well worth your time to check it out.

This is a wonderful place for Memory Care.

Excellent Care

I love this place and the staff! I placed my husband here in the Memory Care Unit and he is doing very well. Their care and attention is superb. They have the same caregivers during the week so that a rapport/relationship can be developed. I like their attention to details and the individual care and attention they give to the residents. I highly recommend Grace Presbyterian Village Memory Care Unit for those in need of this type of care.

Great experience.

I was treated very respectfully. I ate lunch with 3 residents who were very friendly and informative. The representative that gave me the tour answered all my questions. She was professional and warm. I felt very comfortable with her. The overall experience was excellent.

Wonderful - Residents Seemed Happy

It's a wonderful place, it really is, but it was quite a bit more expensive depending on the degree of help and nursing care a person needs. The other thing I didn't like she would be living in just one room with a bathroom - a studio. I didn't like the idea of her living in just one room but I may go back and talk to them again because it seemed really nice. All the residents seemed happy and everyone knew everyone else by name.