Grace Living Personal Care Home of Kennesaw - Kennesaw, GA

Best Care Community for mom

The is is an outstanding community for care. The staff is goes above and beyond for the care that is received by the residents. The meals are appealing and a excellent variety. The activities are wonderful. She likes everything seems to have fun. This is a location that is close so that I can visit my mom more often.

Finally.... A Place That Delivers!!!

After 2 assisted living facilities within 1 year....I finally found Grace Living that delivers on what they promise. Finding a care facility to care for a man at age 59 with Frontal temporal dementia was a very difficult and a daunting task. After prayer I found Grace Living and it was an answered prayer. I am no longer called at 2 am or 3am asking me to come to the facility as they are equipped to handle my loved one. believe me I was exhausted and had run out of options. Thank you for caring for my loved one when no one else could but also for giving me rest and a piece of mind.

Wonderful Care

My Dad has dementia and has been a resident since October 2014. When he first arrived emaciated and weak from a nursing home he could not even stand up by himself and within two months he was walking on his own again and picking up weight.

Their primary caregiver Marcie is a blessing and loves him and the other residents like her own family and goes out of her way to make each day special and to bring a smile to their face. I can't praise Marcie and Grace Living high enough, they've given my Dad back to me.

Review of Grace Living Personal Care Home of Kennesaw Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Kennesaw, GA

Wonderful staff and caregivers. Very clean! Nice pace to sin in the sun with chairs and tables.