Lambert Manor Care Home - Kennesaw, GA

Care and Value

We toured this community. the staff was nice and they were caring for the needs of what we were looking for. The community is a clean and good environment. The menu was appealing. This community does activities for the residents to stay active if possible. We would recommend to other families to tour the very nice community for the care of a loved one.

Wonderful, loving and comfortabl home. Love abounds in this home for the clients! Their goal is to meet the clients where they are and whatever makes them comfy and at peace is what is delivered. Recommended to ALL!

Simply the Best!!

So very impressed with the Lambert care living area which s wide open for the residents to engage with the nurse, caregiver...very open, clean, bright home! THe owners are top notch folks that exude love and warmth for each resident but also their family! THeir family members are teenagers and you'd be hard pressed to meet any nicer more respectful teenagers anywhere! HAnds down, we would recommend Lambert care again and again!

The most amazing family and facility

Lambert Manor was an answer to prayers!

They treated my mother (and here family) like a member of THEIR family. Close personal attention, love, compassion, and professional care were there hallmarks of our experience at Lambert Manor.

I could not recommend them more highly.

Fantastic Healthcare

Shannon and Dana are amazing. There whole entire family is also fantastic! The care that my Uncle is getting is second to none. They make there patients feel part of their family. He was at a Nursing home for over 5 months and they got him out of bed 1 time!!! He has now in 2 weeks been out of bed, showered, several times. I can't thank them enough for what they are doing for my Uncle. Some people do really care! I recommend Lambert Manor to anyone who needs great Healthcare.

We had an outstanding experience with lambert manor.
The family atmosphere was incredible. Dana and Sarah were incredible. My Mom was there 3 months and I can't say enough about how wonderful these people and this facility was for our family. Just wonderful.

Things are going well

We are having a good time. Things are going well. We have a kind of wait and see situation going on with my loved one, but things are fine.

good

Lambert Manor Care Home is good. The lady who runs it is really nice. They are very caring. I have no complaints about this facility. She is getting good care. They have things to stimulate her mentally and that is nice.

amazing place

It's the most amazing place. Everyone there is wonderful and my mom loves the place.

Wonderful place!

We have had an excellent experience with Lambert Manor! From the instant I brought my loved one here they made us both feel like family. The very first time I visited they told me not to worry about ringing the doorbell, just to come on in because this was her new home. The caregivers here are caring friendly people, and they really try to get the residents involved in life. I am absolutely thrilled with the place and would highly recommend it!

I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

They did a great job. I have no major complaints. I don't have anything but compliments. They gave her a lot of one of one attention. They went above and beyond. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. I would give them a five in every single category.