Kennesaw Place - Kennesaw, GA

Kennesaw Place - Kennesaw, GA has yet not published prices.

This place is due for an update, everyone was freindly I just didn’t have the warm fuzzy with them.

Enlivant Marketing

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback. We're sorry you didn't have a five-star experience with us, which is always our goal, and we will be sure to take your response directly to the community in an effort to keep improving.

A Great Place

Unfortunately my mom passed away after her stay at Kennesaw Place only one week. She was having fun and enjoying it. I only have good things to say about the facility and wonderful staff.

Review for Kennesaw Place

Friendly staff, excellent chefs and housekeepers/maintenance employees.

I love this place!!
I love the people!
I love the activity!!

Review of Kennesaw Place

Its a great place to live

It is a great community

Review Kennesaw Place

Very happy here

Review of Kennesaw Place

It's a great place to live

Enjoyed the tour. Lovely,clean facility.Friendly staff.

We really loved the staff here, and the care we saw in which they handled the residents.

I like seeing the changes

My wife is doing very well here and I like that it is a smaller community. The staff is doing a great job with encouraging her to take part in the activities and all the other great amenities they offer here. There's always something going on to keep the residents busy here. My wife's room is very nice as well and she enjoys dining with the other residents at meal time. It is so very nice seeing the changes taking place in my wife since she has moved here.

Visiting Kennesaw Place

I just toured Kennesaw Place with my cousin and our aunt. It was a remarkable experience! We had a lovely lunch in their private dining room and visited Aunt Ginny's room to make sure it was appropriate for her. I love it! We will be moving her in to Kennesaw Place tomorrow!

Very Close Yet Very Busy Surroundings

When I went to see what the community has to offer I saw a smaller place. It was also right in a busy place near a big highway with busy intersections. I liked how nice the staff and residents were but I didn't like it's layout. The plus was that they are close to my house. I didn't pick because it was landlocked and not much exterior to see.

It's okay!

This community is a newer community. It seemed a bit brighter than the other Brookdale's that I had seen. They answered all of my questions and they gave us a very nice tour of the community. It was okay!

We checked this place out. The two bedroom apartment seemed to be ok, and the large sun room near the apartment was very inviting. But the apartment was still too small, and by comparison, the apartment at Celebration Village is much larger and fits Dad's and Virginia's needs better.

Kennesaw Place is an assisted living and memory care community in Kennesaw, Georgia. Kennesaw is a suburb of Atlanta that exudes southern hospitality, a rich history and all the conveniences of being near the major metropolitan area of Atlanta. Kennesaw is active and vibrant with ample opportunities for residents to be active and engaged in community life.

At Kennesaw Place we offer both memory care and assisted living services. Residents choose from a variety of private apartment-style homes that are spacious and homey. Our community boasts several common areas for resident to relax with old friends or develop new relationships with other residents or our friendly staff. Residents thrive at Kennesaw Place through our engaging activities and social calendar designed around the interests and needs of our residents.

Kennesaw Place offers a wide range of services and amenities which include:

A personalized service assessment that is regularly reviewed and changed as needed
Personal laundry services
Regular housekeeping
Staff specially trained in working with resident with memory issues
Professional oversight from licensed nurses who consistently monitor the needs of residents
Scheduled transportation services to appointments or local shopping
Emergency response system in each apartments