Kennesaw Place - Kennesaw, GA

Kennesaw Place - Kennesaw, GA has yet not published prices.

Enjoyed the tour. Lovely,clean facility.Friendly staff.

We really loved the staff here, and the care we saw in which they handled the residents.

I like seeing the changes

My wife is doing very well here and I like that it is a smaller community. The staff is doing a great job with encouraging her to take part in the activities and all the other great amenities they offer here. There's always something going on to keep the residents busy here. My wife's room is very nice as well and she enjoys dining with the other residents at meal time. It is so very nice seeing the changes taking place in my wife since she has moved here.

Visiting Kennesaw Place

I just toured Kennesaw Place with my cousin and our aunt. It was a remarkable experience! We had a lovely lunch in their private dining room and visited Aunt Ginny's room to make sure it was appropriate for her. I love it! We will be moving her in to Kennesaw Place tomorrow!

Very Close Yet Very Busy Surroundings

When I went to see what the community has to offer I saw a smaller place. It was also right in a busy place near a big highway with busy intersections. I liked how nice the staff and residents were but I didn't like it's layout. The plus was that they are close to my house. I didn't pick because it was landlocked and not much exterior to see.

It's okay!

This community is a newer community. It seemed a bit brighter than the other Brookdale's that I had seen. They answered all of my questions and they gave us a very nice tour of the community. It was okay!

We checked this place out. The two bedroom apartment seemed to be ok, and the large sun room near the apartment was very inviting. But the apartment was still too small, and by comparison, the apartment at Celebration Village is much larger and fits Dad's and Virginia's needs better.