Atherton Place - Marietta, GA

Excellent choice.

The location & facility at Atherton Place offers my father many positives that living alone did not. The staff & residents are so friendly & welcoming. This was the best possible decision he could have made. He quickly felt at home & is enjoying his new environment.

Nice looking place

We toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. Based on what I saw during the tour Atherton Place looked like a very nice community! The facility was well kept and clean, and the staff I met all seemed friendly and professional.

Good but Some Improvements Could Be Made

I'm a nurse at the hospital affiliated with it and I get a discount so that helps but I think, for what you pay they should probably make all the meals inclusive. They do a very basic continental breakfast and my mother-in-law is very satisfied with the quality of the food and the quantity.

The staff is great. They have a buddy system to get them acclimated but I think they should continue it longer than they do. They come around the first week and maybe the second week but I think they need a little longer period of time to get acclimated.

I think the place is great but they could be a little more organzied with the activities, with reminders and things.

Atherton Place offers a wide range of living options and all the amenities you could want. With Senior Living, you can choose an efficiency, one-bedroom, or two-bedroom apartment. Our expanded Personal Care floors offer the same apartment choices at a higher level of care. We've designed our Memory Care option especially for seniors needing extra cognitive support. Our affiliation with WellStar Kennestone Hospital (right next door) gives everyone peace of mind.
Every day is Independence Day at Atherton Place.